Favorite console game?

Shadow

Headset Freak
Admin ★
As title says. What's your favorite console game and why?

I'll go ahead and start with my own two personal favorites which are Crash Team Racing and Resistance: Fall of Man.

My all top favorite is Crash Team Racing mainly because of all the nostalgia behind it. I used to play it constantly with my 4 brothers at home and we had so much fun battling & racing eachothers. We of course haven't played it now in some years but usually when we all meet up we often end up playing it together.

When we got us a Playstation 3 we also got Resistance: Fall of Man along with it. I liked the story, the gameplay and all the weapons the game had to offer. I didn't get bored replaying the game over and over as I had quite some fun killing chimeras.

Xypher

Owner
Owner ★★★
crash bandicoot

Monstahh

Member ★
As title says. What's your favorite console game and why?

I'll go ahead and start with my own two personal favorites which are Crash Team Racing and Resistance: Fall of Man.

My all top favorite is Crash Team Racing mainly because of all the nostalgia behind it. I used to play it constantly with my 4 brothers at home and we had so much fun battling & racing eachothers. We of course haven't played it now in some years but usually when we all meet up we often end up playing it together.

When we got us a Playstation 3 we also got Resistance: Fall of Man along with it. I liked the story, the gameplay and all the weapons the game had to offer. I didn't get bored replaying the game over and over as I had quite some fun killing chimeras.
Call of Duty Black Ops 2 was my favourite Game because it maked lots of fun with friends. The party games were games where you can chilling with friends. Sniping made a lot of fun too

Xanerino

Am I doing it right?
Honorary Member ★
Burnout and crash. No real reason, just fun to play.

Youtuberchris

Honorary Member ★
I'd say Ni No Kuni Wrath Of The White Witch for the PS3.

Mycin

survives off coffee and bagels
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
F-Zero X on N64, soundtrack is amazing, and there has never been a game with controls as tight as it. It’s my favorite party game for when friends visit. Other nostalgic games are Super Smash Bros, Modern Warfare 2, Super Mario 3 (specifically the two player mode), and Goldeneye.

Well, it depends, If the Game contains Guns, Cars, Money, Gangs, Construction, Team and FPS, then it's my type of Game.
Reply what type of game contains these: for example
  • GTA

Vanduo | Joyuu

Just a college student
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
4 games
  • BO2 - Spent hours playing zombies and fucking about on the easter eggs (I have completed basically all the easter eggs and on origins I had a staff pre ultimate by round 3 but crafted at round 2 :3).
  • World of tanks - Highest tank tier 10 (T57 heavy American auto loader) (JPZE100 Tank destroyer German)
  • Any of the forza games (Nissans best cars, I collected every nissan in Forza motorsports 4)
And my personal all time favourite:
DMC - I loved playing Devil may Cry its my all time favourite game, constantly fun different combos and countless hours of shit to do and it also has a anime, sadly i dont have any of the games for PC, but i dont mind the only things it would change is my play style and the mods i would get for it lol :3

-kJay

Member ★
NFS: Most Wanted
Burnout 3
GTA: San Andreas

All three for the PS2.

deus

Member ★
Have to go with the super mario galaxy games.

Sunbeam

Member ★
Dying Light all the way.
I've probably beat that game 10 times.
If you haven't played it, get it. Now.

Vriska

(vriska)
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
2 for me
My all time favorite is Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask on the N64

but a close second is the Secret of Evermore on SNES which I used to watch my sister play when I was little for hours on end.

Merk

Member ★
Personally. I'd have to say overwatch BUT MERK UR A TF2 DUDE! Yes I know but overwatch is good!

Demonic Odd

Platinum
Honorary Member ★
My old classic games must be:

Quake 1 on N64
A very old favourite game of mine, was one of my first FPS games to start with, still golden in my heart. Later on Team Fortress Classic was announced, which made me interested since it has simliar artsyle and gameplay as Quake had. Such as the rocket jump in Quake and Team Fortress Classic are the same thing.

MediEvil on PS1

A good ol' classic game when I played as a kid, had some memorable moments with this game. One of my favourite classic games so far.

Eight

Restless
Super-Admin ★
Bit of a hard choice but -

I'm going to go with Pokemon White, but New Super Mario Bros & Super Mario 64 DS are close. I also liked Super Smash Brothers Brawl & Twilight Princess on my Wii but they're not overall favorites.

adam111e

Member ★
FIFA17 on PS4.

I think I don't need to explain why:sweatsmile:

Sanxis

Symmetra rework will fail
Admin ★
MediEvil on PS1
A good ol' classic game when I played as a kid, had some memorable moments with this game. One of my favourite classic games so far.

Lmao I remember playing this on my friend's console when I was a kid and finished it years later after it was released on psp.

For me it is a tie between Infamous 2 and Red Dead Redemption.

But I have always been a pc user since I was 4 so I wasnt interested at all in consoles.

Aya ♥

Member ★
For me it would have to be Fire Emblem: Awakening, not the best example at a turn based strategy game but the characters really carry it for me.

Mattaroni

Unaware He Will Place 65th
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
(obvious one for those who know me lol) Probably Super Smash Bros. Melee or Smash 4

Also Earthbound, Wind Waker, Metroid Prime, Banjo Kazooie

idek lol cant choose one