Favorite console game?

Deleted member 598

Headset Freak
Sep 25, 2017
Sverige
As title says. What's your favorite console game and why?

I'll go ahead and start with my own two personal favorites which are Crash Team Racing and Resistance: Fall of Man.

My all top favorite is Crash Team Racing mainly because of all the nostalgia behind it. I used to play it constantly with my 4 brothers at home and we had so much fun battling & racing eachothers. We of course haven't played it now in some years but usually when we all meet up we often end up playing it together.

When we got us a Playstation 3 we also got Resistance: Fall of Man along with it. I liked the story, the gameplay and all the weapons the game had to offer. I didn't get bored replaying the game over and over as I had quite some fun killing chimeras.

Monstahh

Oct 6, 2017
Germany
As title says. What's your favorite console game and why?

I'll go ahead and start with my own two personal favorites which are Crash Team Racing and Resistance: Fall of Man.

My all top favorite is Crash Team Racing mainly because of all the nostalgia behind it. I used to play it constantly with my 4 brothers at home and we had so much fun battling & racing eachothers. We of course haven't played it now in some years but usually when we all meet up we often end up playing it together.

When we got us a Playstation 3 we also got Resistance: Fall of Man along with it. I liked the story, the gameplay and all the weapons the game had to offer. I didn't get bored replaying the game over and over as I had quite some fun killing chimeras.

Call of Duty Black Ops 2 was my favourite Game because it maked lots of fun with friends. The party games were games where you can chilling with friends. Sniping made a lot of fun too

Mycin

survives off coffee and bagels
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 27, 2017
Vermont
F-Zero X on N64, soundtrack is amazing, and there has never been a game with controls as tight as it. It’s my favorite party game for when friends visit. Other nostalgic games are Super Smash Bros, Modern Warfare 2, Super Mario 3 (specifically the two player mode), and Goldeneye.

Liquidation

Still in college
★ Donor ★
Jul 19, 2017
N/A
4 games
  • BO2 - Spent hours playing zombies and fucking about on the easter eggs (I have completed basically all the easter eggs and on origins I had a staff pre ultimate by round 3 but crafted at round 2 :3).
  • World of tanks - Highest tank tier 10 (T57 heavy American auto loader) (JPZE100 Tank destroyer German)
  • Any of the forza games (Nissans best cars, I collected every nissan in Forza motorsports 4)
And my personal all time favourite:
DMC - I loved playing Devil may Cry its my all time favourite game, constantly fun different combos and countless hours of shit to do and it also has a anime, sadly i dont have any of the games for PC, but i dont mind the only things it would change is my play style and the mods i would get for it lol :3

Vriska

(vriska)
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Aug 5, 2017
Ohio
2 for me
My all time favorite is Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask on the N64
happymasksalesman.png

but a close second is the Secret of Evermore on SNES which I used to watch my sister play when I was little for hours on end.
rsz_soe0.jpg

Demonic Odd

Platinum
Jul 16, 2017
My old classic games must be:

Quake 1 on N64
A very old favourite game of mine, was one of my first FPS games to start with, still golden in my heart. Later on Team Fortress Classic was announced, which made me interested since it has simliar artsyle and gameplay as Quake had. Such as the rocket jump in Quake and Team Fortress Classic are the same thing.

40135-Quake_64_(Europe)-1493068024.jpg

MediEvil on PS1

A good ol' classic game when I played as a kid, had some memorable moments with this game. One of my favourite classic games so far.

medievil-usa.jpg

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Bit of a hard choice but -

I'm going to go with Pokemon White, but New Super Mario Bros & Super Mario 64 DS are close. I also liked Super Smash Brothers Brawl & Twilight Princess on my Wii but they're not overall favorites.

Reactions: Mattaroni

Sanxis

★ Donor ★
Aug 14, 2017
Nowhere
MediEvil on PS1
A good ol' classic game when I played as a kid, had some memorable moments with this game. One of my favourite classic games so far.

medievil-usa.jpg

Lmao I remember playing this on my friend's console when I was a kid and finished it years later after it was released on psp.

For me it is a tie between Infamous 2 and Red Dead Redemption.

But I have always been a pc user since I was 4 so I wasnt interested at all in consoles.