TF2 Favorite Map

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
In my opinion, 2fort seems like a good map to mess around and relax on while JB Minecraft is a map that is easy to learn and a map that can be very fun. My opinion is faxes
:katech:

• F
Reactions: laptivv

Princess

★ Donor ★
Apr 29, 2020
This may sound funny, but I have strong nostalgia for TF2 Minecraft maps. I think they were one of the first custom maps I've encountered when I first played, specifically the one that has the Aether in it. As for official maps, I always keep KOTH's enabled when searching for a casual match. Jailbreak wise, I enjoy 8bit, mlcastle/supermario, Casuarina, & Chretien (you will be missed). I've also dabbled many of my hours in Nintendo related maps, however the list is too big to share...

528fe04a2aa22.jpg

FrogDispenser

Apr 14, 2020
Well, this is a loaded question. For me though, it has to be dr_playstation_final. I have so many fond memories of this map, I can also appreciate the attention to detail the creator took in creating each of the traps and ending minigames. The map is challenging, but not complete bullshit. ahemTROLLRUNahem. Concerning tf2 maps that are used in casual, It would have to be Harvest. I've always loved small maps, but there is just something about harvest that I can't really explain that makes it my favorite.