Favorite staff

Sanxis

★ Donor ★
Aug 14, 2017
Nowhere
Demonic : Fun to mess with even though most of his reactions are fake, he is also my old apprentice

Eight : Mature , kind , experienced

Aqua : Funny and makes me laugh everytime he messes with people on jailbreak. ( Stop changing your reaction on this post all the time lol )

Xypher : Almost as good troll as me ( yes I consider him among the staff )

I would also like to mention purple , truemyth, momderator and ray for being good and friendly too.

Last edited:

PSR Sentrypro

Forum Activist
Jul 15, 2017
Eight(was an admin that was hella fun)
Demonic odd
Xanerino
Superguard(i had previous experience with him and he is overall fun and good)
Last one is...... Purple(a really fun and awesome guy had previous experience with him on on(before he moved to wonderland)he was overall good)

Liquidation

Still in college
★ Donor ★
Jul 19, 2017
N/A
Okay seen as most people have writen there favourite staff members might as well join in :^)))): (Some of the staff mentioned are also on here because i find them respectable):

Okay so lets start off shall we?
R4: a respectable staff member who is fun to play with and enjoyable company, handles each situation well, great person to be around :goodsmile:
Madi: Amazing staff manager, supportive of his team, gives feedback of where they are going wrong or what to improve and really nice.:kappa:
Xanerino: Known him since late last year early this year, still a cunt but funny and good at his job.:b1:
Demonic: Known him since i think June last year, Still swedish, very fun to play with, also looks out for his friends :^) *Lenny face*
Duck: Doesnt talk much cause he sounds like he is 12 but he is good company, reguarly talk to on discord, bit of a fag cause he uses text to speach. *Siri*
Dovydas: can forget my christmas sing along with this lithuanian lad last year :^) *Christmas singing :^)*
Patchy: Chill asf kind hard working, does all the early morning shit for the servers report wise really useful for the team xdxdxd!!! :friday: (CAUSE HE's BLACK XDXDXDXDXD!!!!) (jk <3).
7 Eight 9: Big Hun/fag really respectable in his work, very enjoyable to be around and always have a good laugh with dis jew. :smart:
Suspect: Dont know him amazingly well, but from what i have met of him he is chill asf nice and good to have a casual convo with. *Insert rainbow six seige meme*
LuLu/Laurenz: Chill asf, Very hard working, does a lot for the community, really kind and fun to play with. (I hun)
Mycin: Very fun to play with, hasnt changed much since he wasnt staff which is good cause he is amazing still ^w^ :trump:
Admom/Momderator: Goochy asf, kinda kind when you want to be, and chill to play with :^3 (Grab's me and abusing me ;~; (Never said i didnt likey :^)))))))))))))))))))))))) *Laughing emoji kms*
Sanxis: I dont play with you that much but, when i do you do give me a good laugh and make the servers really fun in your own way, (As well solid turkish remix's :^)). :savage:

Very lengthy ik, sorry about that, and any staff i didnt include its cause i dont know you that well sorry <3