Resolved Favoritism (Killing One RED But Not All Rebelling REDS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 8006

ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198133002443
Name: Retro
Date: 06/05/20
Server: Wonderland.tf Jailbreak - NY
What Happened: So the warden said for all REDS to afk (maybe afm) on all the warden markers he placed, which he said to bombrush to each one. Almost all the REDS did not follow this, as they moved around in the marker, which he killed one RED for doing that and almost killed another RED as well, but he then decides to pardon all REDS, although he killed one RED, almost killed another (He said they were KOS and that RED was shot). This would be favoritism, as he should've killed all the REDS that weren't AFK, as he already killed one and shot another.
Rules:
Proof: Youtube Video

D

Deleted member 8006

I just joined, so I don't. However, in the video clip, the Scout was killed for moving in the marker, which you can see that he wanted REDS to AFK at the markers (Him killing the Scout shows this). Also, the Pyro in the video was about to be killed for moving the marker (Which he should've been killed), but instead of following the rules, he decides to pardon all the REDS who weren't listening to his order. This would be favoritism, as he killed one RED for not following his order but not all REDS who were not following his order. (Also saw that another Pyro moved out of the warden marker and wasn't AFK as well but he wasn't killed. The warden should've killed them, as he already made the decision to kill one RED for not following his orders).
Post automatically merged:

However, if you want to see beyond the end of that video, I can provide that. (I have the rest of that round but not the very beginning of the video, as I just joined).
Post automatically merged:

And by watching the video, I know the warden didn't do something like no jump day, as the scout didn't jump but he was killed for not being AFK in the warden marker.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.