TF2 What is your favorite class and why?

Who is your favourite class in TF2?

• Total voters

Alibi

Forum Activist
Jan 6, 2018
United Kingdom

As for a reason? I enjoy the challenge. The satisfaction of backstabbing a medic with full Uber as they are about to roll into your team and denying that is addictive to say the least. Sure, I won't be able to carry the team alone, but the right spy in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

Pyrbroh. ( Or Just pyro if theres no engineers or newbie engineers ), Scoot, Medic, Ahnd Enginenere

Reasons:
Pybro/Pyro: I like to help my team out. Especially the engineers. .w./I like trolling people and do combos.
Scoot: I like being fast and geting intel ( if its ctf ) quickly and being able to dodge helps too.
MEEM: I like Giving. Upload 2018 1 24 3 12 52
Engineer: I like helping the team with sentries, dispensers, and things that make you go far really fast.

Floot

★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
under a rock, on a tropical island
Here's my list with reasons:
  1. The Soldier. -Because it does many splash Damage + provides certain buffs.
  2. The Pyro. -Good to play, requires skills. But a skilled pyro will eventually fail to a w+m1
  3. The Spy. -Good on Surf (Can increase KD ratio on Arena maps)
  4. The Sniper. -Good on surf (Can get kills behind walls in linear / combat maps)
  5. The Medic. Medieval only or if the Server dosn't have any Meds (casual only)
  6. The Engineer. Mvm and small maps
  7. The Scout. Mvm only (I play the scout as a main MVM)
  8. The Heavy. -Mvm and Small maps.
  9. The Demoman. -Never touched... Or medieval, to cap points.
But I personally like the Top 3

Frussly

Patience, I dont have.
★ Donor ★
May 29, 2018
Competetive: Sniper/Demo

Pubs: Scout, Demo, Engi, Medic, Sniper, Spy

Jailbreak: Soldier (w/ Whip), Pyro (w/ Powerjack), Heavy (w/ defualt Fist), Engi (w/ Gunslinger), Medic (w/ Defualt Medi-Gun), Sniper (w/ AWP & Ham), Spy (w/ Black Rose)

So pretty much just Sniper ( ^ ◡^)

Last edited: