Favourite DC character

Prxme

Post Post Post
Jan 4, 2018
The United Kingdom
It could be anyone mine either had to be between the following : Red Hood, Savitar , Joker , Death stroke , Black mask
The thing is Batman is my favourite but as soon as I say batman people gonna says that’s not original your not a dc fan everyone knows who batman is.

Don’t worry there will be a marvel thread for this .

Olaves

Amphetamine'd
Oct 27, 2017
London :D
THERE'S SOOOOOO MANY

I do love deathstroke and the joker obviously

Harley Quinn <3 oh and ofc Lex Luthor. Ra's Al Ghul is awesome but I don't really like his portrayals on TV. Catwoman and The Riddler <3

Can't forget my man Bane or Scarecrow. <3 Poison Ivy <3 Deadshot [especially in Suicide Squad]

NGL the DC Villains are much better than the heroes. Flash is great. All the robins are awesome. Batman is cool but John Constantine is cooler. Rorschach in Watchmen was pretty cool. I do love the green arrow although sometimes I feel like he's just a BTEC version of batman

im forgetting some cos theres so many but i do love DC

Reactions: Prxme

Prxme

Post Post Post
Jan 4, 2018
The United Kingdom
THERE'S SOOOOOO MANY

I do love deathstroke and the joker obviously

Harley Quinn <3 oh and ofc Lex Luthor. Ra's Al Ghul is awesome but I don't really like his portrayals on TV. Catwoman and The Riddler <3

Can't forget my man Bane or Scarecrow. <3 Poison Ivy <3 Deadshot [especially in Suicide Squad]

NGL the DC Villains are much better than the heroes. Flash is great. All the robins are awesome. Batman is cool but John Constantine is cooler. Rorschach in Watchmen was pretty cool. I do love the green arrow although sometimes I feel like he's just a BTEC version of batman

im forgetting some cos theres so many but i do love DC
Tbh the arrow story line killed deathstroke like they legit messed his coolness popularity and relevancy. In season 1 arrow and slade fought arrow not gonna get into too much context then arrow sent slade to a island and locked him in a bunker where he cannot get out
Legend says his still in that bunker trying to escape. If anyone looking in this thread doesn’t know deathstrokes real name is slade.

+ dead shot wasn’t planned to be on suicide squad btw it was leaked dead shot was going to be in a batman movie they are still making I think . But they put dead shot in suicide squad just to fill in a gap for the villain who should have been there aka bane
Post automatically merged:

booster gold
Yeah booster gold is cool
Post automatically merged:

Best robin thoe was Jason Todd aka grown up to become red hood .

Olaves

Amphetamine'd
Oct 27, 2017
Tbh the arrow story line killed deathstroke like they legit messed his coolness popularity and relevancy. In season 1 arrow and slade fought arrow not gonna get into too much context then arrow sent slade to a island and locked him in a bunker where he cannot get out
Legend says his still in that bunker trying to escape. If anyone looking in this thread doesn’t know deathstrokes real name is slade.

+ dead shot wasn’t planned to be on suicide squad btw it was leaked dead shot was going to be in a batman movie they are still making I think . But they put dead shot in suicide squad just to fill in a gap for the villain who should have been there aka bane

Honestly would have loved to see Bane in the DCEU. Hopefully he's in the Suicide Squad remake! Also, thoughts on Robert Pattinson playing Batman?? haha I can't imagine him having to wear a muscle suit even when he's not in the batman costume

Agree about The Arrow. Slade should have been much more important cos he's one of the biggest bads. Didn't Arrow let him out of that bunker tho in a later season?

Prxme

Post Post Post
Jan 4, 2018
The United Kingdom
Honestly would have loved to see Bane in the DCEU. Hopefully he's in the Suicide Squad remake! Also, thoughts on Robert Pattinson playing Batman?? haha I can't imagine him having to wear a muscle suit even when he's not in the batman costume

Agree about The Arrow. Slade should have been much more important cos he's one of the biggest bads. Didn't Arrow let him out of that bunker tho in a later season?
I don’t remember if he let him out lol I watched that season like 5 years ago
Also the latest batman was shit in justice league and batman vs superman the batman was for me to bulky the suit was like a scrap of metal and you can just tell that the batman in justice league was forcefully looking dench they tried to make him look dench when he took of the suit . The batman is dark night and dark night rises and batman begins was way better the suit was sharp the character who played batman was dench himself he was tall and dench this is shown in dark night rises when batman has to get out of the cave/prison to go back to the city and kill Bane. 97974133 A758 4266 A1C6 658C1596B56B5705FD3C 31F3 43A7 9138 8C5880DE8E46You can clearly tell the first picture was way better and the second picture looks like it was made from Tesco.

Last edited:

Olaves

Amphetamine'd
Oct 27, 2017
I don’t remember if he let him out lol I watched that season like 5 years ago
Also the latest batman was shit in justice league and batman vs superman the batman was for me to bulky the suit was like a scrap of metal and you can just tell that the batman in justice league was forcefully looking dench they tried to make him look dench when he took of the suit . The batman is dark night and dark night rises and batman begins was way better the suit was sharp the character who played batman was dench himself he was tall and dench this is shown in dark night rises when batman has to get out of the cave/prison to go back to the city and kill Bane. View attachment 2800View attachment 2801You can clearly tell the first picture was way better and the second picture looks like it was made from Tesco.

Yehhh agreed the suits in the Dark Knight trilogy were MUCHHHHH better. Hopefully in the DCEU batman films, they show a young batman with the more high tech suit rather than the "rags" he wears in justice league (probably cos he's older and less flexible etc)