Favourite singer/band/rapper?

ToadBrawler

Dec 6, 2017
Canada
List your favourite singer, band, or rapper here! You can even list one from each category if you want.

I'll do all three, because I want to.
Singer ~ Brendon Urie (technically he's in a band called "Panic! At The Disco", but he's the only member so I'll just stick him here)
Band ~ Fall Out Boy (though their new project seems kinda odd)
Rapper ~ Eminem (Revival was kind of disappointing though, it was okay, but I can definitely see where all the hate comes from)

Reactions: FAP GOD

Mycin

survives off coffee and bagels
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 27, 2017
Vermont
Singer- Mal Blum
Their lyricism is clever, and funny, lots of great imagery and metaphor. Goofy and fun.

Band- Weezer
Great all around band, probably made two of the best albums of the 90's.

Rapper- Joji
He's kinda a meme, but his "In Tongues" album is fucking awesome.

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
Singer - Ray Davies
Love his lyrics, what he's trying to say

Band - I'd rather say my top 2 hard to pick but The Kinks and The Beatles
Both amazing 60's bands, great lyrics and meaning by both bands imo

Rapper - MattyBraps
amazing rapper who just takes others songs and makes them into shitty raps and somehow girls love this guy who loves to sing about wanting to do things to them well he's 12 years old and that he uses more auto tune then Cher

Mattaroni

Unaware He Will Place 65th
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
New York, United States of America
Singer - Adam Levine OR Brendon Urie (P!ATD as you said. Good band imo)
Both bring me back to brighter days (as edgy as my selection sounds / how that sounded lol) when I was younger.

Band - Probably... Maroon 5
Adam Levine is a great singer and apart of a creative band, which takes me all the way back to 2003 when I first heard them on the radio. "This Love" was my first song that I remember hearing by them.

Rapper - Kanye West
A lot of people give him shit for being arrogant or mean or whatever, but aside from this, he's a very intuitive musician, for what its worth, where he started, and the hardships he went through here and there. Some of my favorite songs were made by him, even albums.

Liquidation

Still in college
★ Donor ★
Jul 19, 2017
N/A
Singer - Yoe mase, Generally great singer in nearly all of his songs his vocals are always really calming and enjoyable to listen to such songs like "La da de du" and "Despite all" are nice songs as well, personal favourites of mine as well.
Band - Pendulum, A very old Band that disbanded for a fairly long time but, they started touring again last year which was nice, I loved there music and they were one of the first bands to approach the D&B Genre which I still find Enjoyable to this very day, personally one of my favourite songs by the Band is "The Tempest" But I do enjoy propane nightmares, still to this very day I would rate Pendulum as one of the highest ranking D&B bands in the world.
Rapper - Neffex, A not commonly known rapper but non the less I like his approach to rap, usually most rap is deep, gangsta or similar to that theme, but the way he branches away from that generic style and basically approaches people who act special or just tries to uplift you with his music is what I think is special about him.

Rapper - Kanye West
A lot of people give him shit for being arrogant or mean or whatever, but aside from this, he's a very intuitive musician, for what its worth, where he started, and the hardships he went through here and there. Some of my favorite songs were made by him, even albums.
I'm not trying to shit on your likings but I will say that alot of his new stuff is garbage...forever he did well on though

Reactions: Mattaroni