• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Declined featherweight day

Do you support this suggestion, Yes or No?

• Yes.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • No.

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RetroV2

★ Donor ★
Aug 7, 2020
Pro tip if they do, stay away from it as far as possible but still complying to the order to not get blown up by bombs accidentally, then once the warden gives the full complete order, wait 3-4 seconds then ask for a repeat. Then once the warden fully gives your repeat (make sure he does) you can bombrush through where mostly all the reds have went and activated all the bombs. You should have a higher chance of surving. You should also do the same thing even if it isn't featherweight day B)

Prolix

disassociating
Honorary Member ★
Dec 18, 2020
Hell
I disagree with the people above me. If warden orders "bombrush through minefield" the likelihood of you being within the range of a blast caused by another red is quite high. You could argue that you could ask for a repeat, but 1. Warden often orders to be on the word start of minefield, which is still within the blast range of reds bomrushing through minefield and 2. Other reds are likely to apply the same strategy, causing the same issue mentioned before.

+1

laptivv

sanity
★ Donor ★
Jan 1, 2020
England
This suggestion is leaning towards a decline; Majority against.
I'll create a poll for this suggestion for further votes unless no one wants to make their votes known, suggestion will be closed unless positive votes start to rise, then I will leave this suggestion to remain open longer. If you'd like to make your notes/points noticed regarding this suggestion please do.
Promised date to close - (10th July, 2021) - (GMT+1.)

Status
Not open for further replies.