Feeling Generous v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 4, 2018
Latvia
Hello! I'm having fun doing these giveaways!
Today I'll do one more giveaway. Today there will be t̶w̶o̶ three winners!
How To Enter:
  • Post how your day was / is. (Just curious lol)
Rules:
  • One Post per person.
  • Do not answer with less than 5 words.
  • The giveaway will end in 20 hours.
I will choose the the people who had the most interesting day. (sorry if your day wasn't interesting)

Have fun!

Floot

★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
under a rock, on a tropical island
Thanks for your previous gift.
Anyways, my day today was quite good as after picking up my sister' kids from the tuitions, my cousin came to me and made a fluke quick plan to go to visit another cousin who lives by the coast, very far from the region I live.

And I'm posting this from here, on the table and waiting for dinner. then, off to the seaside, with some chilled beer.

+, don't chose me if you want, as I already won one. Let others win something.

:D

=WL= DeadlyJustice

Honorary Member ★
Aug 3, 2017
United Kingdom
Well today, I went out looking for work experience. Nothing exciting tbh you know going out around the town asking EVERY SINGLE STORE THE SAME THING FOR FRICKIN 2 HOURS. Once I finally found a grand total of 0 places to work I went home and had Fish&Chips for dinner which was superb I must say. From there I went onto TF2 and banned people because that's what I do. THE END.

RickSanchez

★ Donor ★
Jan 31, 2018
United Kingdom
I'm not going to go into details but all I'm gonna say is when you're a 16 year old male and you got a full day to do whatever you want... we all know what's happening. ;)
Side note: I got exams too so revision is key, got a couple dubs on Fortnite, got promoted to div 1 in Fifa, I mean realistically who needs a gf when you can game?
Enough said, my day was slyly boring, but at the same time a day like that beats work any day of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.