Few questions about 2 admins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goronix

Jan 27, 2019
Hello, joined the most populated jailbreak server after over a year of retirement from it, and it was this one. As far as I could tell, the admins were emma and moe. Let me just say that they are the most immature and unprofessional admins I have ever seen. Look, maybe its normal to have admins that freekill, freehit, favoritize players, and break rules, but this it's pretty bad with these two. Moe sent us to diner and emma's dish was the players, so essentially moe killed anyone that emma said was in her dish. This was literally all of the reds including the freeday. Moe pardoned all reds but still killed me for "not being an epic gamer." Moe freekilled me when i was crouch walking to 9 square. He said "I thought you were trying to kill us." I was no where near anyone and when he stopped shooting me I said "no you didn't" and so he took that opportunity to empty another round into me which killed me. If I ever got a taunt kill on him or emma they would kill me. Look, if this is normal to have children admining then fine, I accept that as the norm for the place but if not then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Goronix

Jan 27, 2019
Hello
Make sure to collect evidence (video, demo, screenshots) everytime you see someone doing such things.
But in this case, these players are no admins.
Did they tell you that they were Admins?

About 2 years ago I was an admin for Outpost JB and the only people with the ability to slay were admins and so when they were talking about slaying people I was under the impression that they were admins. I didn't dive any further after that. My issue was how they acted as though the rules didn't apply to them. Killing whoever they felt fit. If anyone did something to emma or rubbed them the wrong way they would just freekill. Moe would shoot his shotgun into a group of reds as though that was his way of getting their attention. It's great that he's been banned for 2 days. As for emma though, if I was recording she would have been banned too.

Status
Not open for further replies.