• Server connection time: 48+ hours [ ✔ |

• Owning and actively using a discord account [ ✔ |

• No private Steam profile. [ ✔ |

• Sufficient forum activity. (At least 15+ posts!) | yes] *

Personal Information:

Age (dd/mm/yy): 02/06/04

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198199296938/

Do you have a working microphone?: yes

How good is your English? (rating: 0 - 10): 8. My english is very good. I can also communicate with others if they need help aswell! But yeah, my english/grammar is good.

Will you be able to help donate monthly?: No, but I will donate whenever I can!

Questions:

1. At what times are you mostly available to administrate on the servers?:

Mondays-Fridays: 3pm- 5:30pm ET

Saturdays and Sundays: 10am- 7pm ET (kind of depends what my day is like)

2. Have you ever held an administrator or moderator position for another community? If so, what position did you hold and for how long did/have you hold/held it?:

No, I have never held an admin or moderator position before but I have been a super donator on BountyTech and I have helped others know the rules better. I have been a super donator for about 3 months on that server.

3. How do you feel your acceptance as a Server Administrator and Forum Moderator will effect the community?: I feel it would help the community a little because whenever i am usually on jailbreak of wonderland there rarely is an admin on and it is sort of hard to get one on. I can also help people more often

4. How would you improve the community/servers overall?:

I would help the community because I am nice to others and I also like to help others know the rules much better. I am usually on when no admin or moderators are on, and when I’m on, the are usually toxic people and mic spammers on WonderLand.

5. Which Wonderland.tf servers do you usually play on and what time?:

Jailbreak, combat surf

Jailbreak: I play this the most because it is the server that needs a lot of help and i play between 1pm-6pm

Combat surf: I play on this just to test my skills and my mic. I play this at 11pm-1pm most days or until the jailbreak server has people in it.

6. Do you have any experience administrating through SourceMod?:

Sadly, no I do not have any experience with sourcemod. But there is nothing wrong with trying to learn it.

7. How have you supported the community so far?:

I have helped the community by helping others explain the rules and calling admin frequently on rule breakers.

8. Why should we accept you into the team?:

You should accept me because I am nice to everyone. I also help people that have questions about the server. I can help them and if they are knew I show them how to play the gamemode they are in!

9. Anything else you want to tell us (maybe about yourself)?:

I know my bans are not ok, and I will probably get the most feedback out of those. I have to say a couple of things about those and these may sound like excuses but I feel like they are not. The first time I was banned I do admit I was abusing the miscall system, I can't remember why I misused it but I remember I learned my lesson. The first time I VIP abused was when I was new to VIP. I did read the rules but I read them over a bit fast. The second time I VIP abused was when I was using a jetpack. I did realise I was abusing but I do realise it was a mistake on my end. When I was banned for racism I do agree that it was a bad idea on my part, and it was not a good idea after the admin warned and banned someone for being racist. So about myself, I love playing WLN with friends and I am looking forward to playing more! I hope you enjoy this application! Also thank you very much for taking time out of your day to read this!

b05783e31ea78735405910039c207d9c.jpg

Xanerino

Am I doing it right?
Admin ★
No experience, previous bans and under the age requirement. Bans for racism and VIP abuse are a red flag for me to be honest, as if you were abusing just your VIP powers twice who knows what you will do with elevated permissions. Additionally, a staff member with a previous ban for racism doens't reflect well, especially since you state yourself the admin had only just banned another person for the very same thing. If you can't heed instructions, I don't think you're fit for staff.

There's also some unsavoury things in your chat log, such as:
https://i.imgur.com/IlnMT0Z.png
https://i.imgur.com/U4FXNKn.png

This immaturity isn't really something I'd expect from a staff member on our servers.

No.

Fiber =WL=

★ VIP ★
No experience, previous bans and under the age requirement. Bans for racism and VIP abuse are a red flag for me to be honest, as if you were abusing just your VIP powers twice who knows what you will do with elevated permissions. Additionally, a staff member with a previous ban for racism doens't reflect well, especially since you state yourself the admin had only just banned another person for the very same thing. If you can't heed instructions, I don't think you're fit for staff.

https://i.imgur.com/U4FXNKn.png

This immaturity isn't really something I'd expect from a staff member on our servers.

No.
I understand that you are considered about the bans and chatlogs. But I must say those were from when I was sort of new to the server ( besides the racist ban which I asked the admin why you cant say that word) I was a bit younger then and I know the rules more now then I did before.

edit: I see your worries and I will improve

Last edited:

Ra Ra RasPOOTIS

Lover of the Russian Queen
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
The fact that you are on your final warning ban before a perm ban is enough for me to give you a NO. Couple that with your chat logs and your argumentative nature, I don't think you are a good fit for staff.

Fiber =WL=

★ VIP ★
The fact that you are on your final warning ban before a perm ban is enough for me to give you a NO. Couple that with your chat logs and your argumentative nature, I don't think you are a good fit for staff.
I understand and I am working on improving myself

Sanxis

Symmetra rework will fail
Admin ★

Captain Weeb

Oh Captain My Captain
Admin ★
I agree with the other staff members. The bans do raise major flags, especially for racism, which raises two impressions on me. One: That you lack a filter, which shows an immature attitude. Two: That you are disrespectful, which leads to concerns of you disrespecting another player or group. Coupled with that your age and the fact that your answer to number 8 only shows a few ways to benefit the server, rather than elaborate and expand upon what you can do leads me to a NO.

Fiber =WL=

★ VIP ★
I agree with the other staff members. The bans do raise major flags, especially for racism, which raises two impressions on me. One: That you lack a filter, which shows an immature attitude. Two: That you are disrespectful, which leads to concerns of you disrespecting another player or group. Coupled with that your age and the fact that your answer to number 8 only shows a few ways to benefit the server, rather than elaborate and expand upon what you can do leads me to a NO.
Thank you for the feedback and I will work on my improvement.

TrueMyth

Cool, calm and collected
Admin ★

Eight

Restless
Super-Admin ★
When I was banned for racism I do agree that it was a bad idea on my part, and it was not a good idea after the admin warned and banned someone for being racist.
Additionally, a staff member with a previous ban for racism doens't reflect well, especially since you state yourself the admin had only just banned another person for the very same thing. If you can't heed instructions, I don't think you're fit for staff.

Just for the record, not to defend/go against Fiber, but what happened when I banned him for racism was I warned a user against racism, then I specifically warned against racial slur variations after someone used "Nibba" in chat, to which Fiber said over mic (right after I gave the warning) "Wait nibba is racist?" or something of that nature (not sure to be honest if it was before or after I banned this other guy for saying "nibba" after the warning, but if he says it was just after the ban then alright). So whether you want to interpret this as him speaking before thinking (which, to have the benefit of the doubt, are my thoughts on what happened), or a purposeful "troll" action, that's for you to decide. As for the imgur link, I believe that was before he knew "Nibba" was disallowed, ofc that doesn't excuse what he said there, just pointing it out.

Anyway, I will have to go with my fellow staff and -1.
  • You're under the age requirement and I believe that's, least in part, reflected in some of your behavior, as I can faintly recall you quarreling with other users in-game whilst I was undercover. That other chat-log Xanerino posted is also not promising.
  • On various occasions I've observed you enforcing/spreading false rules. However, I can excuse them partially as everyone makes mistakes and these mistakes were reasonably excusable to an extent. This, except for one time when you were about to act on users shooting into enemy spawn on Combat Surf, which both me and Madi had specifically told you was completely allowed and not considered spawncamping on a previous occasion that almost earned you a final punishment for VIP abuse. Yes, everyone forgets things to, but I still am disturbed you forgot something you were clearly told about like this and I worry that you would forget important rulings if staff.
  • Various previous bans, on final warning before permanent ban.
  • No experience, and overall I don't really see any benefit that you'd present to the staff team that can make up for these drawbacks. Sure you are active and love the community, but that is many, many people.
  • *EDIT* - I've also seen you various times using (at least borderline) inappropriate sprays, and while staff have given you the pass on these sprays, staff should set an example for players and not do stuff like this.

Mycin

survives off coffee and bagels
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
Nah

Madi

Head-Admin
Head-Admin ★★
Application declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.