Finally. Stao's AMA.

Stao

Bully
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 20, 2018
Minnesota
@Kristine.
  1. I appreciate all the comments I get on it, even if I don't respond. It's just kinda something I've come to almost expect people to comment on, which is cool, but I also don't like when it's all people think my personality is.
  2. Not sure what you mean in particular, but my favourite thing to do as staff is to help improve things I think need help, such as how the forums were a year ago, and helping with improvements to the rules and servers in general.
  3. I'm not really into it too much. I can't say that I might now be totally into it, but I just don't try to get into it very much.
  4. I thought it was funny. Also, people don't seem to know much about me.
Post automatically merged:

bruh id punt that dog not gonna lie
Yes.

Wait

Last edited:
Reactions: Redds

Stao

Bully
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 20, 2018
Minnesota
Reason the name swap "Brando Oats" to "Stao" was made? (I know it's just Oats backwards.)
I had that name for a long time. I never thought I would change it. However, someone else goes by it too. If you google "Brando Oats," some of my stuff comes up. However, you google "Brando Oates," you get a speed runner. I was first though. Anyhow, I've gotten confused for them before. I've never met anyone named Stao so.
Post automatically merged:

Have you heard of the High Elves?

Stao

Bully
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 20, 2018
Minnesota
What is the first thing you notice about a person?
If they're me or not.

Fav staff/honor members
It would be like choosing a favourite kid. Everyone who has staff/honorary has contributed positively to me in some way or shape so it's hard to have a favoitite staff. So, I'll just list everyone I can think of later.

Stao

Bully
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 20, 2018
Minnesota
how long have you been staff, or when did you first become staff :)
Technically, I'm the longest currently serving admin. I started as a mod April 9th, 2019. Obviously, Eight, Kruthal, Ray, etc were here before me, but had resigned at previous points. I might have been sooner, but my first application was declined.

Reactions: Hoovy Co