• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Accepted Fix the Flair Gun on ZE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prxme

Post Post Post
Jan 4, 2018
The United Kingdom
So in Zombie escape the flare gun is to OP any sort of 1 way in and 1 way out places on the map pyro's tend to be their with flair guns why cause the knock back is to much
it's basically a Primary weapon in this game mode imagine having like Knock back and after burn on 1 weapon also the flare gun slows otheres done with the fire it's to OP and it would be great if someone reduces the flair gun knock back or ban the flair gun and keep the detonator and scorch shot .

Reactions: Bio Medic Offline

Bio Medic Offline

Feb 1, 2019
B.I.A Headquarters
I agree, the scorch shot is the most annoying flare gun to come across. The scorch shot has a explosive radius and can knock back zombies like a shotgun + it has after burn, it is by far the most overpowered weapon for pyro. In my opinion i believe that all pyro does not need these OP weapons instead please remove them and only allow the manmelter and shotguns to make it more fair to fight because pyro does not need to use 2 over powered weapons + the flamethrower is already way too op with airblast and knockback.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I mean let's be fair, how else would Pyro be viable in our Zombie servers? It's a class that primarily focuses on short to medium-ranged combat, which is not very effective against zombies that can defeat you in one hit.

Reactions: Floot

Prxme

Post Post Post
Jan 4, 2018
The United Kingdom
I mean let's be fair, how else would Pyro be viable in our Zombie servers? It's a class that primarily focuses on short to medium-ranged combat, which is not very effective against zombies that can defeat you in one hit.
No pyro slows down enemies thats the whole point and the class is to OP how can you have both knock back and slow down

Reactions: Bio Medic Offline

Bio Medic Offline

Feb 1, 2019
B.I.A Headquarters
Dude the fire already has a long afterburn, and it makes zombies jump so they cant move, it's already overpowered
Post automatically merged:

Well, if you don't know how to counter this, you don't know how to play it.

Group of Huo-long wielders/Minigun is also hard to defeat but there's an easy way to get them.
I actually found a way to get to them but its not easy, you have to jump of their flames and hit them from above to avoid fire damage

Bio Medic Offline

Feb 1, 2019
B.I.A Headquarters
I don't really play ZE that much but I can agree the flare gun, or at least the scorch shot is a bit much

I've never really been a fan of afterburn effects, and it does make sense to me that it's basically Pyro's best weapon

Based on my limited knowledge on ZE servers, `I'd say just nerf the initial impact of the Scorch Shot.
Well, that would actually be an excellent nerf or the scorch shot even though your knowledge is limited ! However I am fine with the knock back its just the afterburn causes zombies to jump up which disables their movement greatly. I think it should be able to burn players but not knock them up every second.

Status
Not open for further replies.