• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Probably worthy to mention that there is another community called Wonder.tf, thereby including Wonder as a server tag for us could easily cause more confusion than there already is.

Although, that's not a large issue on it's own for me, the main issue with this is that server tags are tedious to add as they need to be done individually AFAIK and are to a questionable gain (not sure how many people use server tags to search as stated above).

Stao

Bully
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 20, 2018
Minnesota
Probably worthy to mention that there is another community called Wonder.tf, thereby including Wonder as a server tag for us could easily cause more confusion than there already is.

Although, that's not a large issue on it's own for me, the main issue with this is that server tags are tedious to add as they need to be done individually AFAIK and are to a questionable gain (not sure how many people use server tags to search as stated above).
I mean if you can attract any more players to a community by doing something that takes 10 or so minutes (copypasta Jailbreak, DR, Trade, etc..) I think it's definitely worth it. It's how I look up VSH, Jailbreak, and others. I understand it's a little tedious but it is a community and it's a permanent thing. And besides; might as well show up under "wonder" as wonderland is "wonder"ful.

Status
Not open for further replies.