★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
floot_guy
Finally!!

Idk If I already asked this but I'm gonna do it anyways,

1.) How'd you find this community?
2.) Story of a username you got - "Floot"
3.) Fav food? =)

1.) I loved surfing. That was the first thing I did on TF2. While searching for combat surf servers, I found a Wonderland sever, joined and made a lot of friends.
I remember the day I joined the forums. I was trying to make an appeal for one of my first steam friends (who got banned for spamming L***Box on the same server). I talked to an admin (TrueMyth) and he told me to make an account for the appeal.

2.) I used to play the recorder flute.(It was a breathing exercise recommended by the school med). I eventually gave up cuz i suk. When I entered a national students' club in h.school, I went under the nickname of 'Reckless Flute Guy' . I used the same name on wln and steam. Since it was too long, I shortened it to '(W)reckless' and later, I found that 'Floot' was better.

3.) I don't have a favorite food but I love Indian and Chinese cuisine as they are spicy. I love spicy food.
The last best (Indian) meal I ate was Butter Chicken, Raita and Rotis(Flatbread).

thnx for the questions:katlove:

• Wow
Reactions: Kyo

floot_guy

floot_guy
★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
floot_guy
How was your break from Wonderland after your last thread post thingy?
Super bad. lost my job, lost a dear friend in a car accident and I was in debt.
Drowned in booze and nearly died lol.

But luckily, I regained my morality after days of therapy and from the support of my friends and family.

It's quite dark but i thought it would be worth sharing.

:)

laptivv

sanity
★ Donor ★
Jan 1, 2020
England
Greetings, Floot!

What food is delicious but a pain to eat?
If someone narrated your life, who would you want to be the narrator?
What’s the coldest you’ve ever been? (Weather related.)
What was the last song you sang along to?

Reactions: floot_guy

floot_guy

floot_guy
★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
floot_guy
Greetings, Floot!

Greetings!

Food that is delicious but a pain to eat?
I'd say, super fresh seafood.
It's a pain in the arse to clean a fresh fish or to extract the meat of a shellfish without salvaging it.
I always cut my tongue when eating crabs right off the shells. And yea, imagine hot spices getting into the cuts. Painful, but worth it.

If someone narrated my life, who would you want to be the narrator?
Someone with a deep soothing female voice, with an Australian or British accent. (idk why, sounds cool)

Coldest I’ve ever been? (Weather related.)
16 deg Celsius (60 F). Winter (July) 2019, 4 a.m. I was omw to work. I'll never forger that day.

Last song I sang along to?
A song from my home country called 'Laglwar'.
I was actually singing along a playlist of local music, this one was the last.

Remiss

Mr Society
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
U.S
Super bad. lost my job, lost a dear friend in a car accident and I was in debt.
Drowned in booze and nearly died lol.

But luckily, I regained my morality after days of therapy and from the support of my friends and family.

It's quite dark but i thought it would be worth sharing.

:)
I was actually about to AMA how things have been for you- it's actually tragic hearing about all this and I hope your recovery will stay at a good and well pace. Sorry to hear about all that.

Do you plan to support WLN as much as you did in the past? You were obsessed with supporting WLN and it became your life basically.
Not that it was an exact issue, nor your decisions afterward- but it was good of you to try to find some sort of life out in RL. Just make sure not to cave into the NEET life again after your recent experiences, I hope your recovery goes well man.

floot_guy

floot_guy
★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
floot_guy
That's an understatement
:josuke:
boii, I miss those great times with you and duck.

I was actually about to AMA how things have been for you- it's actually tragic hearing about all this and I hope your recovery will stay at a good and well pace. Sorry to hear about all that.
Just make sure not to cave into the NEET life again after your recent experiences, I hope your recovery goes well man.

Hi ;) . thnx for the support, it means a lot.

Do you plan to support WLN as much as you did in the past? You were obsessed with supporting WLN and it became your life basically.
Not that it was an exact issue, nor your decisions afterward- but it was good of you to try to find some sort of life out in RL.

Maybe if I return to TF2 that might be possible. I'm always active on the forums as it is the only place where I can interact to people other than discord.
yea, maybe in a few years.