Floot's Give-away

Status
Not open for further replies.

floot_guy

floot_guy
★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
floot_guy
22 years on Earth... Damn, I'm getting old. So, I decided to make a giveaway.

Prizes (Only one winner)
1 Mann Co. supply Crate key,
a Macho Mann (All class facial cosmetic) and a
Steam Profile background where he/she can chose from my inventory, except the one I'm currently using.

Bonus Prize (Totally secret and random, as always!) The winner can reveal his/her name if he/she wants.

Conditions:
All you have to do is reply ONCE! down below. Say something nice towards the community or how you honestly feel about this community and its members.
(Minimum 20 words!), to avoid shitposts and short answers.
Failing to abide to the conditions will result in a rejection of your entry. Use 'Edit' if you must.
Give-away ends on this Sunday. (8 Mar)​

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
To be honest
This community made me really happy. Had some friends like redd, you, sOwOn, uber, lime and many more
other communities i've joined is kinda boring due of inactive and no admins when the servers have problems.

Since i got promoted as moderator
I'm starting to feel like helping people as staff will make me and others happy, also Floot, your the good person i've met since i joined at the forum.

Buxy

Mar 2, 2020
22 years on Earth... Damn, I'm getting old. So, I decided to make a giveaway.

Prizes (Only one winner)
1 Mann Co. supply Crate key,
a Macho Mann (All class facial cosmetic) and a
Steam Profile background where he/she can chose from my inventory, except the one I'm currently using.

Bonus Prize (Totally secret and random, as always!) The winner can reveal his/her name if he/she wants.

Conditions:
All you have to do is reply ONCE! down below. Say something nice towards the community or how you honestly feel about this community and its members.
(Minimum 20 words!), to avoid shitposts and short answers.
Failing to abide to the conditions will result in a rejection of your entry. Use 'Edit' if you must.
Give-away ends on this Sunday. (8 Mar)​
U is cute ;3 i would highly enjoy that supply crate im omw to get australium idk wich one yet knife or medigun since i main spy/medic

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: floot_guy and Carlo

Shu

Certified Hug Collector
★ Donor ★
Jul 16, 2017
Finland
To be honest this community is the reason i still play tf2. Found a lot of good friends here and the staff is great and friendly. :gnarheart:
And i would be lying if i said i wasn't thinking about the days when we played surf like all the time with the bois. Even with u Floot! :gnarowo:

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Carlo and floot_guy

Joyless (Seasonal?)

Dec 21, 2019
This community has treated me in such a welcoming and lovely way. I joined 2017 but that was when I really did not know anything and was a little kid but have grown up a bit and have continued to play here. I'm currently taking a break off tf2 but most of the time I come here, usually daily, I have an enjoyable time. Staff are active and are some really nice people. All of the people I have met on these servers have a kind heart and truly makes this community what it is. Though sometimes people come on here to troll and try to ruin the fun for others for their own gain overall this community seems maybe one or the most loving and welcoming communities out there on tf2.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Carlo and floot_guy

sand.

Forum Extremist
Nov 11, 2018
Finland
I have been playing in this community since 2018, and I have to say my journey to become well-known here took some time, But yeah, I love every single Admin, Mod, And VIP owners here, especially the most experienced ones in staff.

And, my lists of Favorite MODs / Admins / VIPs are

Admins:

Sowon
. MisterGuac
3. Eight (8.)

Moderators:

Kyo > @Kyo Love you lad <3
2. Lime
3. Pootiscow (For some reason)

VIPs:

Mercphobia > @Mercphobia Good pal <3
2. Darky
3. Shu

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's really much it, as I said I love you all, including the best mature people in this community, and the nicest people, like you Floot <3

So, yeah, hope this works <3

~sand.

hour

Aug 24, 2019
Honestly i feel really relaxed and comfortable being in this community and its also very active. The community makes new members welcomed and comfortable. I have learned so much about wonderland since 2017 thanks to you all who helped me for the past 2 years. I got to meet new people and raise my friends list from 8 to 58. This community has really changed my attitude I've become more friendly and sociable. I really enjoy entering giveaways like this one (although i never really won anything xd) but i still believe i will win one. I really enjoy reading staff member apps which really gives me an idea on what to add on my future app. The people here are very responsive and really nice. The mods and admins are doing a really good job at their work as a staff member. This community is the reason i don't stop playing tf2 and coming back to wonderland servers. To all of my friends who are reading this comment right now thank you for being my 2018-2020 i really appreciate all of you sticking by my side If i don’t win anything after this comment then I'm still happy that i posted this. And if your asking no im not desperate over a giveaway. I thought it was time to express my feelings to the community through this giveaway. Thank you wonderland for being my 2017-2020 <3

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: floot_guy

Red

Maniac
Nov 4, 2018
Hellas
Wonderland is the only community that accepted my "immature" behavior and impacted my personality as a whole.

Back when I used to play at F-o-G, I tried to make few friends, but most kept telling me to "STFU liberal / fascist, n****r" etc.

They'd also tell me to go kill myself and would mute me for using voice chat because I was "too squeaky" (although there was no rule that banned users with high-pitched voices from speaking in voice chat).

I never encountered such behavior, in all these 2 years playing here, at wln.tf; in fact, everyone was super welcoming since the day I joined the forums.

This is how I started:
For the first time, after a long time, people didn't insult the hell out of me, and played along!
and of course,

This is also where my rebelling "career" took off to another level.
I started as an underdog, and eventually got recognition on the EU servers (specifically on the UK JB server).
Wardens would fear me, and always had people guarding possible escape routes.
But I would still manage to obtain my double-jump, and successfully gtfo.

When there were freekillers, and no admins available, people would count on me.
I specifically recall this one time, June 2019, where 3 pyros were chasing my scout butt.
In that match, I did some frame perfect dodges and scored me 3 kills, even though one of them was armory camping.
After killing that last pyro, Lenny binds flooded the chat, screams went off from the dead REDs (on vc), and 2 BLUs left the game.

Let's talk more about the members of this community.

Much like most of us, we met some cool people in this community.
And unlike in F-o-G, I got to hang around with some of the staff members and honorary members.
They're all extremely awesome, but some have stood out.

@MisterGuac , I still remember that silly MvM game we played like 5 months ago. We shared some good laughs man.
If you're this responsible and mature at such age, I can't imagine how you will be in a few years.

@kokostal , don't be offended, but sometimes I feel like you're a walking meme, cause every time we talk you make me laugh (in a good way). You're also always super chill, and laid back, something that I admire among staff members. However, when it comes to doing your job, you never disappoint.

@Scorch , bro, you're like the king of Soldiers in Jailbreak. You're also a jack of all trade (personalitywise), and competent at your job. That's often what I admire in people.

@sowon , you take constructive feedback to a whole other level. Instead of just pointing out flaws, you inspire people to do better. This makes you a perfect role model for new members of the wln.tf community

@oreos & @Frussly , how many times did you guys tolerate my annoying ass back in the day? I can't count, but I have to thank you for that. You're both great personalities. Oreos, much like Scorch, you've got a bit of everything, and you also make great Italiano jokes ;)
Frussly... Idk what to say, man. I always felt like you kind of hate me, although you probably don't. And that's what I love about you. Your tolerance of me in the past was impeccable, and I believe you make for a great Head-Admin.

@Kyo your pfp is still cute to this day :3
Never give up buddy, as this is only the beginning. I hope you make a great moderator.

@Xypher
The best owner ever.
Helped me get a tag back.
Although I don't see you on the forums too often, you always help members with any technical issues they may be facing on your servers. Your pyro loadout is also real sexy

Here's a list of staff that also stood out, but I struggled in explaining why:
@Hypernova
@Mom
@TK
@Jinshee
@Eight
@Brando Oats
@Frundley Scuoot

But I can never forget the awesome members of this community, as well:

Let's start with @Retr0 , the first friend I made in Wonderland's servers.
Dude, you're just straight-up awesome. A Greek TF2 player. That's super f*cking rare!
We've spent countless days together, screwing around on JB servers, and I am super sad that we cannot do it as much anymore.
pls, come back dad.
I miss u

@SL :p (first forum friend)
You were the first one to post on my profile and you also main pyro.
Dude, like, that's dope af. Also, you're slav, so you're automatically a cool person.

@Engilol
Didn't get to meet you well, until we v-chatted on discord.
Bro that accent was so sexy.
Overall great guy
Keep up spreading that positivity, my guy.

@UberCharge!!
You've never stopped being welcoming to people, nor inactive.
The fact that you're almost always active on discord, sometimes, makes me feel like you own the discord server, among

@Mr.Redd
The first time I met you, I knew we'd be the same.
Dude, this is going to sound strange, but we both love the color red, we both suck at guitar,
we both like v a p o r w a v e and a e s t h e t i c s
we both got curly hair
we're both born in 2005
and we're both sexy af (no homo)

what a coincidence.

and last but certainly NOT least,

@Floot
Mario VS. Shimshir: Battle of the Slapmasters
Sometimes I wonder why you're not staff; you're a great role model.
Floot, you're the most "positive" and supportive person I've met in this community.
Thanks to you, MvS turned to a "huge" event with 20 people watching (9 came from the forums)
We even had a commentator, thanks to you.

When I joined the forums, you were one of the first people to welcome me.
Again, you're very supportive of what I do, much like a relative would be (ironic, because you're just a "stranger" on the internet)
And this doesn't apply to me only, you've also supported the community a lot.
To finish off, dude you have 2nd most messages on the forums. That says a lot, about you.

Here's a list of other forum members I think are cool, but I struggle in explaining why:
@Toxic
@Carlo
@oi (who for some reason I can't view his profile)
@Inspector Pootis
@ParaFlaX

Having talked about the members of wln, I should say one last thing.

Thanks to this community, I came back to TF2.
Around mid-2019, I thought of quitting videogames in general. They were killing my grades and made me violent in general.
If I hadn't begun using the forums, I'd be somewhere else today. Because thanks to everyone here, I came back.

Thank you Wonderland, for everything.

-red

i just realized this kind of looks like a goodbye thread

Last edited:

Guac

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 11, 2019
To be honest, I love Wonderland. I don't see myself leaving anytime soon, and honestly it's so surreal that I get to be recognized as a good staff member by several people. And while that probably sounds like I'm here all high and mighty with some ego the size of the Arab Peninsula, it truly is great. Almost every day I get to play with my friends and have a few laughs, even if it isnt on tf2.

Specifically, I would like to thank a few people for being good friends of mine.

@Pootiscow - While you have a cool demeanor and a sarcastic voice most of the time, I can tell that you care. Thanks for playing with me, I hope that can continue.

@Scorch - Honestly you were probably one of the most hardworking staff members I met, I hope to see you in the staff team again soon <3

@sowon - You are very nice to everyone in staff, and I appreciate how much you care for the team and Wonderland as a whole.

Finally, @Eight - I just wanted to thank you for giving me a chance at staff, it truly has been an experience of a lifetime being here. Thanks.

I would list more, but for the sake of brevity, I will refrain from doing so.

Honestly, I'm lucky to have found Wonderland, and I hope it lives on for many years more.

floot_guy

floot_guy
★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
floot_guy
The give-away's deadline has been moved to Wednesday 11th of March because I will be very busy during the week-ends, including the two following days.

With that said, don't forget to enter!

Additional notes: The winner will be chosen via an elimination method using a giveaway generator. (Each time, a name will be removed and the last name that remains wins)

So, Good luck! :)

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
I've only been part of this community for about five months now, but it's already been one hell of a community experience. I started out just playing deathrun, but was picked up by the staff team and since have been more involved with the other gamemodes, the forum and Discord community, as well as just making sure the community I didn't know about prior to my arrival is the best Team Fortress 2 community it can be, and it's been wonderful so far!
I can't really single anyone out as I value each and every one of the members here in the community. :katlove2:

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Shu and Red

Red

Maniac
Nov 4, 2018
Hellas
The give-away's deadline has been moved to Wednesday 11th of March because I will be very busy during the week-ends, including the two following days.

With that said, don't forget to enter!

Additional notes: The winner will be chosen via an elimination method using a giveaway generator. (Each time, a name will be removed and the last name that remains wins)

So, Good luck! :)
nice

i thought it was gonna be best message
but now i am disappoint
jk i love you

• LMAO
Reactions: floot_guy

floot_guy

floot_guy
★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
floot_guy
End of Give-away.
List of participants:
Kyo
Buxy
Engilol
Toxic
Shu
Coal
Joyless (Seasonal?)
Squadface
Unusual Sentry Gun
sand.
Vbspidercraft
Coronarena
Red
MisterGuac
sowon

So here's how I chose the winner. Each time, the wheel is spun and a name is removed.
The last name that stays wins.
(I didn't have time to edit or add a music bg to the video. Sorry)

So the winner is:

The winner will have 4 days to claim the prize.
The bonus prize winner will be privately contacted. He/she may reveal himself/herself if he/she wants.

Also, 1 more thing: My banking services are having some problems sending money to Paypal or abroad. This will be fixed by Friday, as stated by the Bank's Customer Service, so there will be a delay with the Mann co. Key.

With that said, congrats!

• Sad
  • Not Like This
  • Love
Reactions: sand., Red and Shu
Status
Not open for further replies.