- Jul 2020
- No VAC/Game ban(s) on record - ✓ None
- Clean SteamREP - ✓ Neutral (https://steamrep.com/search?q=76561198003459393)
- No active bans on the community. - ✓ None present
- At least 13+ years old (15-18 and over preferred)- ✓ Yes
- What is your birthdate? - Jan 5, 2006
- Team Fortress 2 playtime: 500+ hours.- ✓ Yes
- How many hours? - At the application time - ✓ 1355 hours
- No limited/F2P Steam account. - ✓ Level 43
- Have a server connection time of more than: 48+ hours. - ✓ Yes - 15 years old
- No private Steam profile. - ✓ Profile open
- You must have sufficient discord/forum activity. (Forum account for at least one week, along with 5+ posts.) - ✓ Yes (6 forum posts)
- If you are missing any requirements, please explain why: I am not missing any requirements
- Your Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/delphinaris/
- Your Discord Handle: flowers#9417
- Where are you from? (Timezone/Country): GMT+3 (Moscow Standard Time), Russia
- Do you have a working microphone?: ✓ Yes and I use it frequently.
- When are you mostly available to administrate on the servers?: Between 12:40 and 23:00 every day except Saturday and Sunday - then I mostly am available all day.
- Which Wonderland.tf server(s) do you usually play on and what time?: trade_plaza2 or whatever other server my friends go to. Play time varies inbetween 12:40 and 23:00 each day except for Saturday and Sunday - then I am mostly available to join all day. But for now it really depends on whether my friends want to play or not.
- Have you ever held an administrator/moderator position for another community?: ✓ Yes, I have held two.
- If so, what position did you hold, what were your duties, and for how long?: I held an administrator role on two Counter-Strike: Source Jailbreak servers - on one for half a year, on another for 2 years. My duties were to take care of the player reports and (obviously) observe the game process to make sure the players follow the rules and don't make pointless catfights, and last but not least - keep an eye out for cheaters. Had a fair share of them.
- Do you have experience using SourceMod?: ✓ Yes, I have an intermediate experience level with SourceMod.
- How do you feel your acceptance as a Server/Forum/Discord Moderator will affect the community?: I want to be a valuable person in the community or at least among the staff and I am ready to make effort towards it. Since Wonderland is huge, it's hard to say that I will make a great impact on the community, but I will try my best to play my part in improving with a bigger efficiency than a regular player. I believe that my acceptance as a moderator will improve the community to be a better place.
- What have you done to improve WonderLand so far, and what do you plan to do further as staff?: So far I was making reports to staff about cheaters, toxic players and prohibited playstyles, which had proven to be quite efficient. Of course, there were cases where an admin couldn't respond, be it a discord report or a !calladmin report, and this is another reason I want to be staff. I am looking forward to becoming staff to be able to keep the Wonderland peaceful better than I already am, to make a bigger effort.
- Why should we accept you into the team?: I will not entitle myself to names on my own to not sound spoiled or egocentric, so instead I am going to refer to a friend from staff. They said that, judging by my reports, all of which have a valid reasoning and a place to be, I'd make a good staff member; that I'm being smarter and wiser than a portion of other people. Besides this, referring to the answer to question 9, I'd be really happy to be able to help Wonderland servers at a bigger magnitude than I am doing right now.
- Anything else you want to tell us (maybe about yourself)?: Oh well.
Howdy, my name is Kai Astro, I mostly go by the alias of "flowers". I'm an unorthodox russian boy, meaning I don't undergo the average "angry csgo player" stereotype. I try my very best to be kind to others because this is how I've been taught to be. Of course, it sometimes happens that I fail to keep my chill - we all have our limits and I am no exception to it, heh. Apologies for this, I am still improving.
I know that thorough investigation on my past activity will be performed, and I acknowledge the fact that I have some stains. My best explanation for this is that it's fairly timed and that I am improving my temper to take things easier, to be more lighthearted.
They say that the first time is never successful, and if this saying will also take place in this application, then I am looking forward to improving in whatever it is I am not good enough at and achieving whatever I lack. The path to greatness is walked one step at a time!