• Owning and actively using a discord account [ ✔ ] *
  • No private Steam profile. [ ✔ ] *
  • Sufficient forum activity. (At least 15+ posts!) [ ✔ ] *
* = mandatory requirement

Personal Information:

Age (dd/mm/yy): 18/11/1998
SteamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/id/fluxylynxx/
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes.
How good is your English? (rating: 0 - 10): 9.
Will you be able to help donate monthly?: I may be able to donate every now and then but not monthly, though this might change.

Questions:

1. At what times are you mostly available to administrate on the servers?:

Mon-Fri: 12:00 GMT onwards.

2. Have you ever held an administrator or moderator position for another community? If so, what position did you hold and for how long did/have you hold/held it?:
I first began proper server management and administration back in October 2015 when I have launched my first CS:GO only community under the name of 'Frag-Fortress'. We have had around 3-4 servers ranging from AWP Only, Dust2 FFA, up to Skilled Surf and a Competitive server. As I was the only one managing the servers at the time, I had to learn all of the SourceMod basics both ftp and server side - I needed to know how to install SourceMod and how to install plugins including SourceBans in order to ensure that everything is working perfectly as well as specific in-game commands to set up plugins such as ckSurf. This took me some time, after having conducted external research, I have finally began to make progress. Once things started to get going, I have gotten more confident on the ftp side of server management and I started to understand what is a good CS server and what is not. For instance, I knew that the .sp files are script files that need to be uploaded to the 'scripting' directory located in /addons/sourcemod/scripting/. Over the time, I have advertised my servers through various services and eventually people have started to join and play and have became regulars on the servers. The servers were more and more popular each week filling out the server slots to 32/32 on a regular basis. As I didn't have many admins at the time but a few people, I had to be active on the servers as well to ensure that there is a peaceful environment - I didn't know any specific commands back then. This has lead to me searching up specific commands such as sm_slay or sm_ban etc so that I could execute them on the spot and punish the rule breaker respectively and accordingly to ensure that a peaceful environment still remains. Gradually, I have gotten more confident with in-game commands. After few months, I have unfortunately and ultimately decided to shut down the community as I could no longer afford to pay for the 4 game servers we had; this was a saddening moment to some of the regulars.

During that time, I was also apart of another community under the name of 'PBFortress' where I have decided to stay after as a regular member because of many friends that I knew there. In 2016, the rank of Moderator has been split from Admin into it's own permanent category. I have decided to take on the new opportunity and be apart of a new journey by applying for the Mod position and then being accepted by a Developer at the time. This time, instead of administrating CS:GO I have began my moderating career on Team Fortress 2. I believed that I did not find TF2 moderating difficult as it was similar to what I was doing on CS:GO servers due to TF2 servers being based on SourceMod. After a while of being a Mod, I have decided to apply for full position of Admin at the end of 2016 to which I have eventually been accepted. I have spent couple of months as Admin until I had to resign due to not finding Team Fortress 2 very interesting anymore - I was more interested in being an Admin for CS at that time but the matchmaking rank requirement was Legendary Eagle which I was far from as I was Master Guardian II. However, after a few months, I have been promoted to my first time as a CS:GO Admin on 'PBFortress' because I was vouched for by few people. After months of service, I have been promoted to CS:GO Manager and then CS:GO Tech when it was introduced. When being Tech, I have gained access to PB's dedi server where I could continue to work and improve CS servers to maintain a stabilized player base myself, without having to ask for the help of others. As there was no control panel, PB has taught me the basics of Linux OS system's and how to use different versions efficiently in order for the servers to run properly without any issues. After leaving and joining back the staff team occasionally due to Educational reasons, I was promoted to a Developer and eventually Director until the community has completely fallen to it's last legs.

3. How do you feel your acceptance as a Server Administrator and Forum Moderator will effect the community?:
I believe that my acceptance as a Server Administrator and Forum Administrator will effect the community in a positive way as based on any sort of mistake made in the past, I have managed to improve in order to be a better person. I usually tend to be professional in whatever it is that I am doing as I know if things are not done correctly as they should be, there may be long-term consequences. I personally believe that my experience and knowledge may be a beneficial addition to the WonderLand staff team whether you agree with it or not - that is your opinion and I will respect it.

4. How would you improve the community/servers overall?:
In my honest opinion, I believe that TF2 side of WonderLand is already as good as it is now. As to the CS:GO server side, there are few minor and obvious fixes and changes that need to be done - already have been reported. Moreover, due to the lack of CS:GO player base, I would try to attempt popularizing the servers so that they will be recognized by other people that may want to be encouraged by potentially current players to check the server out.

5. Which Wonderland.tf servers do you usually play on and what time?:
  • WLN FFA Deathmatch

6. Do you have any experience administrating through SourceMod?:
As mentioned previously, I believe that I have decent amount of experience - both in-game and server side.

7. How have you supported the community so far?:
I have donated for VIP, helped members out on the forums, reported server bugs directly to Xypher.

8. Why should we accept you into the team?:
I am fully committed to do my best in order to ensure that a peaceful and rule-breaking environment is fully maintained. I believe that I can apply my previous knowledge and experience to practical use when dealing with all sorts of issues related to WonderLand. Over the time spent in different communities, I have learnt how to approach different people and how to recognize their personality to a certain degree. I believe this could help me in difficult situations when such as trying to solve conflict between players on the server in addition to promoting justice and fairness to all players regardless whether I know them and am close to them or not.

9. Anything else you want to tell us (maybe about yourself)?:
N/A

Sanxis

Symmetra rework will fail
Admin ★
I will just post these here and vote -1

r1.png r2.png r3.png r4.png r5.png r6.png r7.png r9.png

Mom

Dumb Ass
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
-1 , mostly due to the fact there isn't currently any need whatsoever for CS staff.

FluxyLynx

★ VIP ★
This stuff is old and outdated. Most of it is false information provided by demon. I helped PBFortress out the most with CS:GO servers, I created their servers from the scratch and was promoted to Developer and then Director due to my commitment and contribution.

Sanxis

Admin ★
This stuff is old and outdated. Most of it is false information provided by demon. I helped PBFortress out the most with CS:GO servers, I created their servers from the scratch and was promoted to Developer and then Director due to my commitment and contribution.
I doubt these are false information when the evidence is right here. Demon and Eight were telling the truth. They give me clear idea about what kind of person you are.

r4.png

Last edited:

Youtuberchris

Honorary Member ★
In the last application you claimed what Demon said is false, that got you nowhere but in more trouble, playing the same stunt (which you are) really doesn’t help the cause.

FluxyLynx

★ VIP ★
I doubt these are false information when the evidence is right here. Demon and Eight were telling the truth. They give me clear idea about what kind of person you are.

View attachment 1052
Legacy was the most corrupted staff member promoted by demon, why do you think he got demoted and banned from PB and I remained a Director?
EDIT: I don't understand why you guys take PB stuff so seriously when it's long gone and even though I have helped it the most. And now I continued to help wln as best as I could without being involved in anything that is going to cause arguments..

Last edited:

Sanxis

Admin ★
Legacy was the most corrupted staff member promoted by demon, why do you think he got demoted and banned from PB and I remained a Director?
Its funny that same thing has already been said about you by multiple people of being corrupted and rude too. As @Youtuberchris mentioned you claimed @demon was a liar while he posted a lot of evidence about you being toxic. My vote will not change.

FluxyLynx

★ VIP ★
I'd like to point out that you guys portray me in a negative way based on what other people from PB have told you and, you guys weren't there to know what exactly has happened. Like I said before I have helped PBFortress as best as I could. Have you seen me behave like that here? No. Also the case with Legacy was the only thing that demon has proof of, why would I be promoted to developer/ director if I was contiuously being toxic? I wanted to help PB as best as I could because I actually cared about it...

Your staff went to PBFortress servers to troll and be an annoyance as well, here's the proof -

And no one has done anything about it.. Even though this has happened on numerous occasions..
What I'm trying to say is that you guys don't see the whole picture behind what has happened in PB, you only see a tiny proportion which has been manipulated to the liking. Now I have helped WLN by donating, reporting bugs and most importantly being friendly towards others on discord and forums because that's what matters the most to me and probably you.

R4

Honorary Member ★
I'd like to point out Legacy was a truly terrible staff member from my dealings with him, so anything said by him should be taken with a grain of salt.
That doesn't make Fluxy a good candidate either but as far as I'm concerned everyone at PB was bad staff.

FluxyLynx

★ VIP ★
I'd like to point out that you guys portray me in a negative way based on what other people from PB have told you and, you guys weren't there to know what exactly has happened. Like I said before I have helped PBFortress as best as I could. Have you seen me behave like that here? No. Also the case with Legacy was the only thing that demon has proof of, why would I be promoted to developer/ director if I was contiuously being toxic? I wanted to help PB as best as I could because I actually cared about it...

Your staff went to PBFortress servers to troll and be an annoyance as well, here's the proof -

And no one has done anything about it.. Even though this has happened on numerous occasions..
What I'm trying to say is that you guys don't see the whole picture behind what has happened in PB, you only see a tiny proportion which has been manipulated to the liking. Now I have helped WLN by donating, reporting bugs and most importantly being friendly towards others on discord and forums because that's what matters the most to me and probably you.
More interesting situations:

Madi

Head-Admin
Head-Admin ★★

More interesting situations:
I would like to remind you this is an application, not a report.

Frank

Admin ★
Neutral

Pros: Application is complete.

Cons: Bad History

Xanerino

Am I doing it right?
Admin ★
Trying to cover up your own previous mishaps by claiming they are false accusations, then saying 'well he and he did this and that' doesn't take away from the facts. I don't think I need to repeat what was said on your previous application.

Absolutely not.

Sanxis

Admin ★
So instead of talking to Madi about these matters and showing him the videos you've decided to hold onto these videos and use them against @Eight and @Xanerino right now... Honestly the more you write the more I think you arent suited for these kind of positions.

FluxyLynx

★ VIP ★
So instead of talking to Madi about these matters and showing him the videos you've decided to hold onto these videos and use them against @Eight and @Xanerino right now... Honestly the more you write the more I think you arent suited for these kind of positions.
You are so obviously biased it's unbelievable. As well as the fact that instead of taking action yourself as well, you're defending those that are poorly discriminative against race. What does that make you look like?

Sanxis

Admin ★
You are so obviously biased it's unbelievable. As well as the fact that instead of taking action yourself as well, you're defending those that are poorly discriminative against race. What does that make you look like?
Oh boy , it seems you have no idea how the business goes here. How would I take action against something I dont know ? I had no idea these were existed until you posted them. Also this isnt our responsibility. If you were actually active on the forum you would have known that there is a thread about staff in Main > Information category where it DIRECTLY states that staff complaint goes to @Madi only. Also you calling me biased is laughable. Where and when did I say that what Eight and Xanerino did was right. I'm criticizing you of posting videos of Eight and Xan on your app and telling that they did something bad. Maybe you should read posts again or wear a glasses.

FluxyLynx

★ VIP ★
Oh boy , it seems you have no idea how the business goes here. How would I take action against something I dont know ? I had no idea these were existed until you posted them. Also this isnt our responsibility. If you were actually active on the forum you would have known that there is a thread about staff in Main > Information category where it DIRECTLY states that staff complaint goes to @Madi only. Also you calling me biased is laughable. Where and when did I say that what Eight and Xanerino did was right. I'm criticizing you of posting videos of Eight and Xan on your app and telling that they did something bad. Maybe you should read posts again or wear a glasses.
I think you might need to 'wear glasses'*

The quote 'Honestly the more you write the more I think you arent suited for these kind of positions.' from you makes it seem as you defend them. Also I wasn't trying to report either of them, I was proving an earlier point. I would have reported them for that earlier but PB and WLN had been involved in drama before when the old staff were there.

Please give one situation where I was 'toxic' on WLN at any point time, at least one.

Whatever happened in PB is long gone, the community doesn't exist as well as it's people who have split up. I don't understand why you bring it up all of the time, PBF was a mess and it ended - others can confirm.

You are using ONE piece of old proof against me because you can't find any recent one to back up your statement and the truth is you won't find anything new against me because like I said millions of times, I am trying to HELP wln and not to corrupt it.

Eight

Restless
Super-Admin ★
Could you elaborate on how it is false?

As you were directly involved in the PB/DH split and I wasn't, I won't speak saying this is completely correct, but it seems like all of the higher-ups at DH were banned from PB anyway, not for any specific reason to each person just collectively they were running DH and you guys disliked them & their policies, perhaps you can elaborate though. I'm saying this in response though beca

EDIT: I don't understand why you guys take PB stuff so seriously when it's long gone and even though I have helped it the most. And now I continued to help wln as best as I could without being involved in anything that is going to cause arguments..
It's probably because you've had a history of having streaks of time of you being good & well that lead into bad situations, drama, etc. in my eyes. To elaborate on what I mean, take PB for instance: You'd be in a good standing with the community for a while many times, doing your job at whatever rank you were at, then something would happen. I can't blame anyone and even myself to an extent for being hesitant of you now just because you've maintained good behavior here for a while (least excluding your previous application, I think what happened on that is more debatable if it reflects well on you and I think you'd agree given you had it deleted).

However I can't deny PB was a shitshow anyway, as R4 said most of the staff were horrible, so perhaps that had an impact on everything that happened, however as I said on your last application you're in control of your own actions, so I think that the stuff you did at PB is, least in part reflective of you.

I do admit that I have trolled on PBFortress in the past which I do not support doing nor do I find acceptable anymore, however if I were to be honest I don't see how this is entirely applicable to this application. It seems more like you're posting this as a jab at us back and to provoke a response, however that may just be me. Nonetheless it isn't really to my liking nor do I think it gives the best impression on you to use this as a "comeback" to the criticism you've been served for causing drama.

If you're trying to make the point our behavior has improved and so we should consider yours has to, well referring back to what I said before your behavior has seemingly improved many times and then you've gone and got into drama/caused arguments, etc., and I'd also consider this notorious behavior over a longer period time than what I've done, therefore more signifying it's a regular characteristic of you rather than a one-off thing. So, I can't as easily accept you've improved as others. That isn't to say I am not open to it, and I am not considering the possibility you have, but I am not fully confident with it.

Anyway, my other reasoning is that I don't see a need for more CS staff. If there's not enough activity for you to meet the server playtime requirement, then there is not enough activity on the servers for more admins to be needed. Given this and the what I've previously mentioned, I'm going with a -1

Status
Not open for further replies.