★ Donor ★
May 3, 2018
Ohio, United States of America
1.) Include your ban profile link:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198079516404/

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
staff disrespect/harrasment, player disrespect

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:

Im not gonna lie i did disrespect and was being quite toxic. I can clearly understand why i was banned. I do understand that this is not permited i would try to defend my self but i was clearly in the wrong. I know that this isnt a valid reason why i should have not been banned but i would like for you to know i do have anger issues and whenver somthing does anger me like someone who freekills me i can get very pissed i dont know why i cant control myself but i swear im trying my best to take control of it. I have no reason why i should be unbanend but i really love this server i have only been a user for around 3 months now and donated 2 months now i would really miss it if i were banned forever i have friends on this server my best friends ive ever met on tf2. I was also messing with admins like when i was "hitting on one" which was more like annoying i have no clear reason in my head why i ever thought of doing this. I am sorry to the admin/admins i did this to. I just want you to know that this is the only server i have played on in the past 2 months because its where all the people i hang out with play on i love this server dearly and i would be so sorrowed if i were to be kept permantly banned. I hope you change your mind im sorry.

Mycin

survives off coffee and bagels
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 27, 2017
Vermont
While this appeal is well written, and certainly paints you in a positive look to outsiders. Anyone who's had an interaction with you in-game would know the truth about your behavior. You have an extensive history of player disrespect, staff disrespect, and chat spam. Had actually learned your lesson you would've changed your behavior already, however, you specifically went out of your way to harass and create trouble for staff. This does not extend from an anger issue, your intention came from a place knowing that you wanted to troll staff and make our jobs more difficult. Chat logs show you were not just in the moment messing with staff, you had a premeditated idea and were proud when you finished it.

I see no reason to accept an appeal from you so shortly after your ban, I might consider an appeal in a number of months, however, as of now your appeal is denied.

Reactions: Holly
Status
Not open for further replies.