Fornite World Cup

Blizzard

Member ★
This is bs tbh, Like how did E11 Stompy get #1 on qualifier standings. We all expected Mongraal to come 1st but E11 Stompy shocked Europe and came 1st.

Na-East : How did symfuhny get 63 his supposed to come 1st What the hell. i'm starting to think this tournament is rigged or not every PC was performing but it could be the reason because Ninja was getting fps drops somehow, CBA to link the video when he was getting fps drops but just search it up.

Na-West nothing wrong with it we all expected snow xd and liquid riversan to come at the top of the standings.

Asia: There was a hacker in the game , someone was using aimbot that day a pro player using aimbot so it wouldn't be fair to the people he killed.

Oceania : LazarBeam should have memed his way to 1st place lol.

i'm not even bad at it. just got bored of the game. how can u do the same shit over and over again. no fun in the

edit: also its good that only 4million play it.

Blizzard

Member ★
Listen nice to here what u lot to say but i don't care what u think about the game i'm here to discuss the worldcup can we have the opinions on the worldcup standings

Neliel

Laureline
Moderator ★
Listen nice to here what u lot to say but i don't care what u think about the game i'm here to discuss the worldcup can we have the opinions on the worldcup standings
Yez sry. No harm intended.

Blizzard

Member ★
what the fuck does the world cup have to do with tf2 . exactly nothing
this ain't a TF2 community it is but u can post other stuff are u backwards people talk about rainbow six seige,GTA5,smash ultimate and i can't talk about fortnite mate do us a favour and don't reply again

Captain Weeb

Oh Captain My Captain
Admin ★
I mean, I personally don’t like or play fortnite, due to a lot of factors. That being said, I also don’t care for the World Cup but I appreciate u venting ur opinions on it. I’m sure that whoever the players that got first deserved it and are just as good as the others that died earlier.