FORUM STEROTYPES XD

yoyo

★ Donor ★
Apr 22, 2018
jokes only but i love you all still
please dont take it personallyl and please dont ban me.

Thread: Hey, i'm new here!
person: HeLlO!! welcome.!! what SeRVERS dO yOu Play ON??
person: nice to met you! what servERS dO yOu Play ON??

Thread: I don't know what i am banned for?
- Admin resposne: you are linked to this steam group: "MY LITTLE PONY IS THE BEST". You must leave this group and you will be unbanned because as a wln.tf community leader, bronies are prohibited. Being unresponsive will result in denial of your appeal.
- person: Ok! sorryadmin... i will leave.

Thread: banned for dupe account? wtf admin?
admin response: account named "sniper_69420" is linked to your ip for reason "hacking"...... can you explain this? Being unresponsive will result in denial of your appeal.
person: that's my cousin who came over to my house to play some tf2... he downloaded some hacks. please excuse him.!
admin response: not my problem buddy

Thread: Player's admin application
-admin response: - i looked through your logs and found that you said "traps are gey"!!! for this reason, i am going to go with a neutral, leaning towards -1
--admin response: -1 for reasons stated above!~!!!!!!!!!
-admin response: hmmm yes... everyone said -1 so definitely -1.
- especially sowon: *insert extremely inspiring, actually well-made and detailed response here*

Thread: Player's discord moderator application
-admin response: you have inactivity gap between jan 1 and jan 2...... can you explain this??? also.. because of this, i will have to go lean towrads neutral and you stupid

Thread: Player's flase ban appeal
person: hello i got fasle banned by admin. all i did was change my name to "nigeria" and this means the country only and no racism intended. please give me unban since this is false... and demote the admin who ban me because he abuses alot, my friend is witness you can go ask him

Thread: Player's ban appeal
person: hello i did something realy terrible and i'm realy sorry. please unban me. i love wln.tf and i want to play with my homies
admin response: ok but you keep doing it even though you got warned so many times so why shoudl i unban you?
person: (.....wtf am i supposed to say?)

Thread: Server update 13 Januray 2020
person: wow!!! this is what we had bene looking for! i love you admin thank you!!!!!!
person: nice job admins!!!!!! please notice me!!!!!!!!!
person: nice job admins!!!!!! please notice me!!!!!!!!!
idiot: i love the new changes...!!! also please ban sniper_69 for hacking because you wouldn't answer me on steam when i reported

Person: *gets accepted as moderator*
literally everyone: GRATS on mod!!!!!!!

Thread: FOrum game count to million
- dos
- 69!!! xd
- four!

Last edited: