• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Declined Forum Theme's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liquidation

Still in college
★ Donor ★
Jul 19, 2017
N/A
Self explanatory, you can either apply your own theme to personalize the forums or have Preset colours for the forum, these changes only apply to you and no one else.

State views/opinions below on the idea:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
2682ce1dfa2abbc953cdfd00bd4548ec.png

Well we already have the style chooser, which changes the forum style for someone. I don't particularly see why we couldn't add more styles if people wanted them, besides how well stuff like fit our custom tags/titles (w/e is the better word for it) for forum users would transition between different styles.

As for something to change imagery for specific parts of the forums (like the background, for example), if there's a plugin that allows users to do this for themselves then I'm unaware of it. I believe I talked to @Laurenz about this though and he said it couldn't be done, so maybe this is a lost cause.

vex

Amphetamine'd
Sep 19, 2017
2682ce1dfa2abbc953cdfd00bd4548ec.png

Well we already have the style chooser, which changes the forum style for someone. I don't particularly see why we couldn't add more styles if people wanted them, besides how well stuff like fit our custom tags/titles (w/e is the better word for it) for forum users would transition between different styles.

As for something to change imagery for specific parts of the forums (like the background, for example), if there's a plugin that allows users to do this for themselves then I'm unaware of it. I believe I talked to @Laurenz about this though and he said it couldn't be done, so maybe this is a lost cause.
It certainly can be done, just with a little bit of tweaking and the UI.X framework. Not worth it even then though to be honest.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
It certainly can be done, just with a little bit of tweaking and the UI.X framework. Not worth it even then though to be honest.
Alright, well nonetheless if this was to be considered then I'd vouch for adding a dark(er) theme, as I've seen various cases where people found the current theme for the forums to be very bright.

Status
Not open for further replies.