Resolved freekiller and freehitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

=WL=ALT+F4

Apr 20, 2018
Kuwait
steamID / STEAM profile of the player: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198054958339/ Player name: Applesarefake2 Date of incident: 30/5/2018 / Almost 2:50 / 3:00 Server name / IP: 96.44.175.74:27015 Proof of evidence in form of: i have demo record but i cannot upload it the admin who will read this pls dm me in discord my name is Abdullah is the discord server Explain what happened & include as much information as possible: i was playing in jailbreak and this guy start freehitting me and freekilling [the start when warden give orders and he still didnot give repeat someone opened the cells i asked for repeat while the cell doors were openning he just came and start freehitting me [sniper] i run into someone to hide and pyro came to help him and freekilled me i told him that but he ignore . then next rounds he start targetting me by freehitting and freekilling you can see in the demo record that . Also you can see some people rule breaking but i don't care about them . Also, you will see me spammed in chat something about rules . and you will see before the server shutdown i disrespect this guy i tried to don't but he rage me.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Alright, as there is no available proof to back up your claims, I am not able to serve out any punishments for freekilling or otherwise violating Jailbreak rules. However, given you admitted to disrespectful behavior & chat-spam, I took a look over your chat-logs and have since banned you for multiple accounts of racism, player disrespect, & personal threats. I have also gagged the user you reported for insulting I found in his chat-logs, even though that is unrelated to the report.

Report resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.