from your years of playing, what’s your fav and least fav thing about the server?

kavi

Mar 22, 2021
i’ll go first-
most favorite is how i do genuinely get a lotta laughs there and i make a lot of friends, and this is kind of a bad thing but i like it when rounds turn out terribly or something and everyone’s laughing. it’s just fun
least favorite is really how girls are treated there :( i’m either creepily ‘simped’ for or just straight up targeted for harassment. for the most part it’s fine, but sometimes people go too far.

Tronger

Commander in stupid
★ Donor ★
Sep 29, 2019
The Badlands
most favourite is vibing with Jailbreak friends and just generally Dicking around.

if im in a normal server its just vibing with them

Least favourite is people who do the most bullshit trick orders and those who just like to be toxic and be real dicks for no good reason or just ruin the JB vibes by free killing/mass free killing. (Ahem JB IL )

and normal server its just toxic people and hackers

floot_guy

floot_guy
★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
floot_guy
Most favorite: staff members
Least favorite: rule breakers

I really like how friendly the servers and the staff members are. They will instantly provide help and will assist you if you are in need. Unlike other communities I've been on, they will not give you unfair punishments for their own benefits. I also love the way they are strict towards homophobia, sexism and racism.

The only thing I don't like in general are rule breakers. Players who intentionally break server rules think they are the kool kidz. Things like trolling, griefing, flaming and spamming is a big no-no for me.

Reactions: kavi

kavi

Mar 22, 2021
Most favorite: staff members
Least favorite: rule breakers

I really like how friendly the servers and the staff members are. They will instantly provide help and will assist you if you are in need. Unlike other communities I've been on, they will not give you unfair punishments for their own benefits. I also love the way they are strict towards homophobia, sexism and racism.

The only thing I don't like in general are rule breakers. Players who intentionally break server rules think they are the kool kidz. Things like trolling, griefing, flaming and spamming is a big no-no for me.
the second one omg. rule breakers are such moodkillers and they think they’re funny when they’re literally just annyoing
using this to continue- a few days ago me and some other blus decided to be silly and kind of make a domino effect - one warden said “today is warden killbind day” and then killed himself, and then someone else went warden and said “previous warden orders apply” and killed himself. i joined in and ong
that type of shit is my favorite stuff, not breaking the rules per say (bc there was a warden right after that continued normally) but just having fun

Reactions: floot_guy

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
Favorite - Helping reports
Least - disaster

Favorite reason: I just like helping people on servers. When they needed help, I would just go there and check it out, This community is my first favorite as I have made many friends and have fun playing jailbreak.

Least reason: when I come to the server and see people just being toxic and yelling slurs, it just gives me headache and unhappy.

Remiss

Mr Society
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
U.S
Favorite thing is the people.
Whether you want chaos, peace, quiet, lust, FRIENDLY PLZ, dorks, nerds, quirky kids, quirky adults, people that just wanna vibe, anything? There's gunna be someone that'll fit your vibe around here. I can say for certain for how long I've been around, this is one of the most unique places I've been around. The discord? There's ALMOST SOMEONE ALWAYS CHATTING and it's insane. Stuff's more active than streamer discords more than half the time, and there's people around ALL AROUND THE CLOCK- even in game!
Weirdest, coolest, interesting-est, bunch of people I've gotten to know.
Sucks I always come and go a lot of the time in the community, but the people are never lacking, every time I come and go.