Funniest Joke?

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
There walked a german man in a bar. He said do me a milk.
I don't want to sound dumb/innocent but TBH I don't really get this, unless the joke is that the English is broken. 3/10.

animeirl1.gif

kokostal

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 5, 2017
Netherlands
3/10

A flea has a heavy cold and his friend asks: "how come you have such a heavy cold?" The other flea responds with: "well i live in vex's beard but its always cold and wet in there". The other flea says: "you have to live in someone's underwear its always warm in there.

A few days later, the same flea still suffers from the same cold. His friend asks: "why do you still have a cold? Did you listen to my advice?" The other flea responds with: "well i decided to live in mattaroni's underwear but because it was so warm i fell asleep and when i woke up i was in vex's beard again.

Bad joke but i like

SuperGuard

British Quality Gentleman
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
United Kingdom
6/10 - Is this a Jojo reference?

A woman carrying a baby in London enters a bus. She stops by the driver to pay for the journey. The driver says "Eugh, that's the ugliest baby I've ever seen!". Frustrated, the woman walks to the end of the bus and sits down next to a man. The woman says to the man "That driver just insulted my baby!". The man responds with "Alright, you go give him a whack, I'll hold your monkey for you."