funny original idea bec I was asked

Some Dumbass

Certified, and Awarded Special
★ Donor ★
Sep 21, 2018
Oregon, the rainy state
good shit, I recommend Elmers
Tide, hmmm tricky because the only time we've really talked or interacted was the 6s tournament and it wasn't even that much so this is gonna be difficult, at first I thought you were like an annoying little kid on Xbox who constantly talked shit, and I still do sometimes but you've gotten better through time as has everyone.
you should hang around more, because who knows I might be wrong because I don't feel like I have enough information to have a good opinion

Idiot
Remiss, Remi?, dipshit?, yeah dipshit is good :troll: anyway your cool even if you kinda left, your one of those people I feel like I don't have to tiptoe around even though I don't know you much and can just be genuine with, which is what I do normally but without the conflict.

why did you post bread
because I'm french, duh
mint, your one of those people I feel like anyone could get along with even if you do a little trolling (eh-hem powerwash simulator) but overall your a good dude to hang around idk I've never really thought about it your just cool.
call of duty frigid conflict
so, call of the dead?
Uber, sadie? fellow zombies enjoyer, hmmm I don't feel like we've talked enough for me to have a proper opinion but here we go, your the type of person to make a joke and it falls flat but then becomes funny because it fell flat and I don't mean to be rude with that because when that happens it is some of the purest laughter anyway your cool.