Funny Trick orders as Warden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russia

Jun 2, 2020
Hello! Today I'm going to share with you some of my favorite trick orders to mess up the reds. This is in no particular order, but the first one is probably the best. Anyway, let's get into it.

1.) Blue Line
As Warden, when there are no days currently active tell the Reds "Bombrush to the blue line and AFK upon arrival." The people that go to the one closest to cells are fine, since they properly fulfilled the order. The thing with this one is that they will think that you didn't define which blue line, so that gives them the right to bombrush to any one that they want to .This is wrong however. The keys words here are "bombrush" and "AFK upon arrival". Since they go to the one in knifepit, they didn't AFK upon arrival, since they passed the one closest to cells to get to there. If they go around the blue line, that's detour and delay and, is obviously KOS. If they argue that they jumped over, therefore not being on a blue line to begin with, they still delayed to get to the blue line. If they reached a blue line, they should immediately AFK. It's a bulletproof order. It's pretty simple, yet effective.

2.) Reverse Psychology
If there are no days that prevent Reds to going to a certain destination, say "All days are NOT over (emphasis on the NOT), bombrush to (wherever you want, IDGAF)." A lot of people will think that it's okay to go, and they're right. But if you say something like "Remember, there is still one day active." They will start to think that it was Out of Cell Rebel Day. This will be highly effective if you said Out of Cell Rebel (not day) because they easily get it mixed up.

3.) Obby
If the Reds are about to do Obby, tell them "Bombrush through obby, cheating is defined as bombrushing through Obby." or, my favorite, "Bombrush through Obby, you can cheat." For both of these, cheating is not defined and you said bombrush through, which means they have to go through, unless cheating contradicts it, which it doesn't since it isn't specified. You can also do this with MineField.

4.) Minefield
For this first one, bring the Reds to a Warden Marker at the start of Minefield. Then, place another Warden Marker to the other side of Minefield at the end and tell them to bombrush to it. Pussies will go around, since "you didn't say no cheating" but the big brains will go through. You could even say things like "You can cheat." or "Never said no cheating." This tempts the Reds even more. And if those people who crouch-walk the whole way going behind a heavy or a demoknight do that, they are KOS. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD KILL THEM, HOLY SHIT THEY ALWAYS GET OFF THE HOOK IT PISSES ME OFF

There's more trick orders that involve being AFK, Days, word placement, and other variables to make the perfect trick orders. You could redefine well known games like FRLR or something like that to mess people up, say a ridiculous order in Warden Chat during sweeper, but don't actually tell them to follow it, and much more! Get creative. Original trick orders are always the hardest but best ones. I hope you have learned some things. Thanks for reading, you alpha male

lolnutt

what the pog doin?
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Feb 18, 2020
The Deep
1.) Blue Line
As Warden, when there are no days currently active tell the Reds "Bombrush to the blue line and AFK upon arrival." The people that go to the one closest to cells are fine, since they properly fulfilled the order. The thing with this one is that they will think that you didn't define which blue line, so that gives them the right to bombrush to any one that they want to .This is wrong however. The keys words here are "bombrush" and "AFK upon arrival". Since they go to the one in knifepit, they didn't AFK upon arrival, since they passed the one closest to cells to get to there. If they go around the blue line, that's detour and delay and, is obviously KOS. If they argue that they jumped over, therefore not being on a blue line to begin with, they still delayed to get to the blue line. If they reached a blue line, they should immediately AFK. It's a bulletproof order. It's pretty simple, yet effective.
Fairly bullet proof so long as the people are not paying attention.
2.) Reverse Psychology
If there are no days that prevent Reds to going to a certain destination, say "All days are NOT over (emphasis on the NOT), bombrush to (wherever you want, IDGAF)." A lot of people will think that it's okay to go, and they're right. But if you say something like "Remember, there is still one day active." They will start to think that it was Out of Cell Rebel Day. This will be highly effective if you said Out of Cell Rebel (not day) because they easily get it mixed up.
Might just be me but as warden if you say "remember there are days active" warden would be lying as there are no days.
3.) Obby
If the Reds are about to do Obby, tell them "Bombrush through obby, cheating is defined as bombrushing through Obby." or, my favorite, "Bombrush through Obby, you can cheat." For both of these, cheating is not defined and you said bombrush through, which means they have to go through, unless cheating contradicts it, which it doesn't since it isn't specified. You can also do this with MineField.
Pretty eh i guess but eveyone does it atm so people are used to it.
4.) Minefield
For this first one, bring the Reds to a Warden Marker at the start of Minefield. Then, place another Warden Marker to the other side of Minefield at the end and tell them to bombrush to it. Pussies will go around, since "you didn't say no cheating" but the big brains will go through. You could even say things like "You can cheat." or "Never said no cheating." This tempts the Reds even more. And if those people who crouch-walk the whole way going behind a heavy or a demoknight do that, they are KOS. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD KILL THEM, HOLY SHIT THEY ALWAYS GET OFF THE HOOK IT PISSES ME OFF
Not so common due to wardens not doing it. But it's okay I guess.

DiscountIvy

★ Donor ★
May 4, 2020
Master Simon Says trick order:
Simon says we're playing Simon says, Simon says I'm Simon
Simon says Simon says is now renamed to <name1> says
<name1> says Simon says is now renamed to <name2> says
<name2> says Simon says is now renamed to <name3> says
see if you can find what the trick is

Status
Not open for further replies.