Declined gag and mute appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shot

★ Donor ★
Jul 13, 2018
New Zealand
1.) Include your ban profile link:
You can do so by visiting https://bans.wonderland.tf & searching for your ban.
(If you have your Steam account linked on your forum account, this step is not a requirement.)

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
so ive been getting no sleep having a shit week so i play jailbreak to relax and just have fun well i did but then the next day (today) i see im perm muted and gagged i was yelling a bit yes, but not to the point where i should get muted + i wasn't spamming as much as other people were like worse then me just normally chatting,

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I think you should because you do give everyone a chance over all + multiple chances might i add but it was perm because of previous offenses but i asked xypher and he said that doesn't matter and nothing will happen so i didn't worry about it and thought it'll just be like a week mute/gag or both. I'm really sorry but yesterday I was reporting people on the dsicord and no one came and i was yelling because of the stupid shit satan was saying. If my mic is to loud i will turn it down and turn down my spamming that's all u have to say and i'll just try to stop chatting so much to the point it's considered spam.
Post automatically merged:

I'm sorry. can we please work something out?
Post automatically merged:

this is going to get denied :/

shot

★ Donor ★
Jul 13, 2018
New Zealand
I'm sorry but all the stuff i say seems like an excuse, it's really not. i've got ADHD which i'm pretty sure comes with a learning disorder which means i'm like really bad with understanding some stuff 'yet you understand the rules?' yes i do know the rules but this is understanding why I act the way I do. The thing is after many punishments on the same thing over and over I finally realize that I need to tone it down and that not everyone likes the way I act. I've realized that now and would like at least just one more chance. If I'm still the same u can revert the ungag and unmute but if u think i'm acting good let me off the hook for a while and see how I do. Please? I'd like to have only 1, just only 1 more chance. I truly am sorry for acting the way I have towards everyone including admins, if you noticed I have changed quite a bit (excluding from spamming and yelling in mic).

• Angry
Reactions: Hypernova

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
As much as I would like to just take your word for it, I must also acknowledge your many previous offenses (including, as stated previously, the month silence and the two week ban). Even if you were told that the punishments were "not to be worried about" by Xypher (who, might I add, never exactly voided them), the fact is that you still had all of these chances and you were repeating the same behavior. I must also acknowledge your initial response in Steam DM to the permanent silence. I can understand that it may have come as a surprise, and that you have since apologized, but the response was still uncalled for and does not portray you in a good light here (to be clear, I do not take personal offense, I just find it relevant to the appeal). Therefore, while I may consider a future appeal, I can not consider removing the permanent silence so early on considering everything at hand.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.