★ VIP ★
- Nov 23, 2019
- No VAC/Game ban(s) on record | Info [ ✔]
- Clean [+]SteamREP | Info [ ✔ ]
- No active bans on the community. | Info [ ✔ ]
- Member in our Steam group | Info [ ✔]
- At least 16+ years old (preferred 18+) [✘ ]
- Team Fortress 2 playtime: 600+ hours [ ✔ ]
- No limited/F2P Steam account. | Info [ ✔ ]
- Forum account created at least 2 weeks prior to the application [ ✔ ]
- You must have sufficient English skills. [ ✔ ] *
- You must have a server connection time of more than: 48+ hours [ ✔ ] *
- Owning and using a Discord account [ ✔ ] *
- No private Steam profile. [ ✔ ] *
- You must have sufficient forum activity. (At least 15+ messages!) [ ✔ ]*
Age (29/04/04): 15
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
How good is your English? (rating: 0 - 10): 10
1. At what times are you mostly available to administrate on the servers?:
From around 2:30 to around 9:30 on weekdays and 7 AM to like 2 AM.
2. Have you ever held an administrator or moderator position for another community? If so, what position did you hold and for how long did/have you hold/held it?:
No I haven't.
3. How do you feel your acceptance as a Server Administrator and Forum Moderator will affect the community?:
I hope to make the community a nicer place, the jail break servers have kind of gotten a bad wrap for admins never being on and I love the servers so I figured that I could help by being on for a few hours a day.
4. How would you improve the community/servers overall?:
I would like to like to help to stop the people who can make a person lose interest in wonderland servers or TF2 as a whole, I love this game and the people who play it and would like to make everyone's time on the server the best I can.
5. Which Wonderland.tf servers do you usually play on and what time?:
I mostly play on jailbreak servers from 2:30 to 9:00-9:30 and when i' not on jailbreak servers i'm on a trade server talking to the community and having fun.
6. Do you have any experience administrating through SourceMod?:
No I don't but I would love to learn how.
7. How have you supported the community so far?:
I sometimes talk and post on the forums and I try to get as many of my friends on to play with me as I can, as well as helping people understand the rules better and showing them the right way to go about it.
8. Why should we accept you into the team?:
I have always wanted to be some form of admin/mod/staff since I was a kid on minecraft servers and because of how nice the admins I've seen on the server I knew I wanted to be a part of it and I would love to help control the rule breakers and the cheaters that ruin everyone's overall experience on the server.
9. Anything else you want to tell us (maybe about yourself)?:
I enjoy skateboarding, playing guitar and gaming, I've been playing TF2 since 2009 and made this account that I use recently when I really got into gaming and bought a desktop pc.