Age (29/04/04): 15
SteamID64:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198355092203
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
How good is your English?
(rating: 0 - 10): 10

Questions:

1. At what times are you mostly available to administrate on the servers?:

From around 2:30 to around 9:30 on weekdays and 7 AM to like 2 AM.

2. Have you ever held an administrator or moderator position for another community? If so, what position did you hold and for how long did/have you hold/held it?:
No I haven't.

3. How do you feel your acceptance as a Server Administrator and Forum Moderator will affect the community?:
I hope to make the community a nicer place, the jail break servers have kind of gotten a bad wrap for admins never being on and I love the servers so I figured that I could help by being on for a few hours a day.

4. How would you improve the community/servers overall?:
I would like to like to help to stop the people who can make a person lose interest in wonderland servers or TF2 as a whole, I love this game and the people who play it and would like to make everyone's time on the server the best I can.

5. Which Wonderland.tf servers do you usually play on and what time?:
I mostly play on jailbreak servers from 2:30 to 9:00-9:30 and when i' not on jailbreak servers i'm on a trade server talking to the community and having fun.

6. Do you have any experience administrating through SourceMod?:
No I don't but I would love to learn how.

7. How have you supported the community so far?:
I sometimes talk and post on the forums and I try to get as many of my friends on to play with me as I can, as well as helping people understand the rules better and showing them the right way to go about it.

8. Why should we accept you into the team?:
I have always wanted to be some form of admin/mod/staff since I was a kid on minecraft servers and because of how nice the admins I've seen on the server I knew I wanted to be a part of it and I would love to help control the rule breakers and the cheaters that ruin everyone's overall experience on the server.

9. Anything else you want to tell us (maybe about yourself)?:
I enjoy skateboarding, playing guitar and gaming, I've been playing TF2 since 2009 and made this account that I use recently when I really got into gaming and bought a desktop pc.

sowon

K-Pop Star
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
I see you regularly on Jailbreak, and once had the unfortunate event of catching you use a homophobic slur.

I sometimes talk and post on the forums
Sometimes is a good reflection of your activity on the forum. In your time it's taken to get to 16 posts, your forum activity breaks are:
  • Nov 23, 2019 - Jan 24 , 2020
  • Jan 24, 2020 - Feb 5, 2020
And since your latest break, all of your posts have been made yesterday which comes off as a rushed way to get to the 15 posts threshold.

Okay now onto the excerpts that Jinshee has shown above... The sheer amount of flagant racism, toxicity, and overall negative speech severely contradicts numerous claims of friendly nature in your application:
I hope to make the community a nicer place
would like to make everyone's time on the server the best I can
helping people understand the rules better and showing them the right way to go about it
would love to help control the rule breakers and the cheaters that ruin everyone's overall experience on the server
While I do see you around often and are appreciative that you enjoy our servers, you need to work on your behaviour before we consider you a strong candidate.

Last edited:

Madi

Head-Admin
Head-Admin ★★
Application declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.