Gaming Pc Tips for beginners

Phoenix:))

May 28, 2019
So, Its almost the day for me to Graduate high school and once I do, I'm getting my Pre-built gaming pc (yes ik, ill be able to mod it) but I was wondering if anyone here that has a good pc, What kind of Programs do u have on your pc to help you get the best performance in General? Such as Discord, Browsing the Web, And Yes, Gameplay? Also, Where would it be best to Store Funny Pictures and videos?

floot_guy

floot_guy
★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
floot_guy
1- Steam, of course. You can also install Epic Games or Ubisoft. You get a free game every week with Epic Games.
2- Razer Cortex. I don't have a gaming pc anymore but all my friends use Razer Cortex. This will make your game run smoother and is beneficial for FPS fluctuations, turns off unnecessary background apps and frees up RAM. It is a powerful tool.
3- Screen Recorder. I like to use Bandicam (Best paid) and OBS Studio (Best free).
4- Discord, as you mentioned.
5- Antivirus- Malwarebytes/Norton.
6- Browser- Chrome or just stick to the one you like using. I like Chrome

Tips:
-Don't forget to make a partition for your drive. Ask your tech support to help you.
-Turn off any unnecessary background and auto start-up apps.
-Use Clouds like Google Drive, Google Photos(better) or Dropbox to store Pictures and videos, instead of having them pile up on your PC.
-Avoid using illegally downloaded software or Torrents. They may contain viruses or make your PC vulnerable to hackers. Torrents are Ok but make sure you know what you are downloading or installing.
-And subscribe to a good Antivirus with Web and real-time protection if you want to take risks.

: )