Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 598

Headset Freak
Sep 25, 2017
Sverige
As title says.

Hello, this is my introduction.
I'm Gabriel, but people usually use my nickname ''Gabe'' I live in my house which is located in Sweden. I'm also turning 19 years old in about 2 months. My only hobby (as I have no job currently and is searching for one) is nolifing at my computer.

I usually browse for community servers since I like interacting with a community while I'm playing the game we all oh so love. I happened to stumble upon one of your surf_10x_tf2_complete servers. I joined this specific map because it was one of the first surf maps I played. I quit playing TF2 aswell around 2 years ago but I've lately been feeling pretty nostalgic to play it again. And well, I'm enjoying myself on the servers. People are nice and friendly aswell as the staff being strict but also chill at the same time. I will enjoy playing on the servers in the future!

I mostly play on surf maps because I like surfing in TF2 but I've lately played alot of jailbreak aswell. I go every now and then on trade servers to see if anyone has anything interesting to trade or if I want to get rid of something in my inventory.

My main game that I currently play is Blade & Soul.

Other games I play aswell includes:

Sometimes
The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
Garry's Mod
Minecraft
Tekken 7
League of Legends

Not often

CS:GO
Torchlight 2
Killing Floor
Ultimate Chicken Horse