• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Declined Get character models if you have VIP

Should VIP's be allowed to change there character model

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

seventysix

Jan 1, 2018
What I want is if you buy VIP you can become another character as in instead of scout you can type something like !model and It shows a list of all possible models you can become next round like darth vader,Mario,sonic,Luke sky walker. And others its very simple all you need is the plugin for it.

seventysix

Jan 1, 2018
Is This The Model Manager?

If so no for Jailbreak/ZM where you need to see team colour, but other than that hell ye man but make it so you cant be in combat while using

+1

Model Manager Doesn't Change Hitboxes
Thanks for supporting you are now part of the tribe xd
you can use these skins in like trade servers or idle server's

Liquidation

Still in college
★ Donor ★
Jul 19, 2017
N/A
Generally I am gonna be voting a Neutral Because, yes the character models would be cool but the models may outsize the hit box, as well its not hard for people to easily abuse this system for fighting without staff being on, thats on top of the fact that they already have resize, so if a vip chose to resize, then change model I doubt the model would change with the size but i maybe incorrect. Only Minor things but until they are confirmed that its fine I dont think I can support this or decline it because it is a very creative idea in itself, just needs some smoothing round the edges.

Aldash

Forum Extremist
Aug 12, 2017
Scotland
Generally I am gonna be voting a Neutral Because, yes the character models would be cool but the models may outsize the hit box, as well its not hard for people to easily abuse this system for fighting without staff being on, thats on top of the fact that they already have resize, so if a vip chose to resize, then change model I doubt the model would change with the size but i maybe incorrect. Only Minor things but until they are confirmed that its fine I dont think I can support this or decline it because it is a very creative idea in itself, just needs some smoothing round the edges.

Model Manager/Resize Plugin Work Together, It just changes the scale of the character model

Status
Not open for further replies.