Accepted Getting a little too overexcited and using slurs

Status
Not open for further replies.

goofster

Sep 8, 2022
2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Long story short, cutting the bullshit and getting straight to the chase - I got a little too overexcited when fighting a salty person and used a "homophobic slur", which I didnt mean to say in any way, this is (mostly) applicable to my previous bans as well.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I apologise profusely and agree to further refrain myself from committing these very acts and more

Sezei

most inactive staff as of now
Admin ★
★ Donor ★
Jun 16, 2018
salt sea of saltiness
Hey there, I've contacted the administrator who have banned you to confirm details; However, checking your logs have shown that you have, in fact, used homophobic slurs, and in a rather toxic way too.

I'll confirm some details before continuing with the appeal, since your history with homophobic slurs goes back to a whole year ago. I'll put the appeal on hold for now.

Sezei

most inactive staff as of now
Admin ★
★ Donor ★
Jun 16, 2018
salt sea of saltiness
Hello again, after speaking with the administrator I have decided to replace the permanent ban with a 2 week-long ban due to the period between the bans. This is a quick reminder that your next ban will be permanent, and could even be unappealable depending on the severity.

Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.