Resolved Getting tags back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldie

Jan 25, 2021
hey! so, a while ago I got banned from wln.tf and ended up losing all my tags and name colors, I realize it's been a while since I've been unbanned so this might be a long shot, but I was wondering if I could get some of my bigger tags back. I had the Milky, Invictus, Cat Paws, and Moo tag. I'm honestly fine with getting either the credits or tags back if I can. <3

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
Hello there, Goldie. Try to connect with other servers. Sometimes the tags just disappear. If your tags still can't be fixed then they might not appear in your inventory soon.

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
I'll keep this thread open in 2 days unless you have more questions to ask.

If you want a fast response on the helpdesk, then I suggest you join our discord server.
:Smiley:

Last edited:

Goldie

Jan 25, 2021
I know certain tags cant be used in certain wonderland servers, but my old tags are just completely gone, no matter what server I join the really expensive tags I had just dont appear, which is why I made the post about trying to get them back. I assume what happened was because I got banned the tags were removed. I was hoping maybe a staff or somebody could like, give me the tags/credits with commands or somethin else.

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
I know certain tags cant be used in certain wonderland servers, but my old tags are just completely gone, no matter what server I join the really expensive tags I had just dont appear, which is why I made the post about trying to get them back.
There's nothing we can do I guess.
We don't reset their store-purchased on their inventory when it comes to a ban. We're assuming that the store got reset for server issues.
You may contact @Xypher for technical Tag name issues.

Closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.