ITEMS

THE AP-SAP

Screenshot 1017
MANN CO. SUPPLY CRATE KEY
Screenshot 1018
THE FESTIVIZER
Screenshot 1019

REQUIREMENTS

have no active bans (excluding commbans)
reply with a compliment to your favorite member (don't care if it's staff or not)
only make ONE reply on this thread

giveaway will end on march 1st

• Wow
Reactions: Kyo and floot_guy

Red

Maniac
Nov 4, 2018
Hellas
honestly, I struggled to pick between floot and engilol
but

Engi is very friendly, very chill, but a total jackass. (also his accent is super sexy)
but I like that.

Now I feel kind of sad for Floot.
Eh, screw it, I'll do him too.

He's super energetic, extremely supportive and overall a great person.
He also understands my jokes and my sarcasm.

Joyless (Seasonal?)

Dec 21, 2019
I have a lot of good friends but I’m going to have to give it to @Redd because In all my years of jailbreak I’ve never really met someone who I actually get excited for and wait to join our servers since he tries his best to never be in the wrong and is understanding and kind. :katpog:

I have a lot of friends I am excited to see but Redd has been my first to effect me this way.

• Wow
Reactions: Redds

Mr. Rampage

Forum Activist
Jul 25, 2017
United States
I've already spoken about staff favorites in another post so if I was to choose a non-staff-member I would probably go with @Redd, Legend has it he's still trying to find the secret route in the jb Fuckzz map that only me and the mapmakers would know. (ok maybe some else has found it but Idunno).

• Wow
Reactions: Redds

Coronarena

Mapper
Sep 3, 2018
As always, I kinda have to go with Xypher. They brought me in to this place and have put up with my bullshit longer than any other person should be expected to. If wonderland was owned by someone else, I get the feeling it wouldn't be as nice of a place as I can see it as today.

Status
Not open for further replies.