Giveaway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joyless (Seasonal?)

Dec 21, 2019
Since I have been a bit absent in the forums this feels like a nice way to come back into it.

I will be giving away a
  • Genuine Awper Hand
  • Strange Killstreak Rocket Launcher
  • Dragon Slayer Scattergun
First place winners will choose first from the alignment of prizes,
second place winners will get to choose from a pool of 2 prizes,
and last place winner will receive whatever is left.

I will use a rng to determine the winners (first roll=first place winner, second roll=second place winner, etc)

Requirements:
  • Don't have ongoing bans/active bans (excluding mutes and gags) We like good behavior :3
To enter:
  1. Reply with 1 (or more) compliment towards any staff, donors, and fellow members.
  2. Say why you want to win (See why people want to win)
Of course add me within some time of me announcing the winners (3/2/2020). I am getting addicted to using these colors.

Reactions: Floot

Mr. Rampage

Forum Activist
Jul 25, 2017
United States
@Eight and @Xyther are probably the most dedicated staff around, I've been around for a few years and even I haven't been able to stick around for the whole duration. These guys have been sticking to it this whole time and I gotta say I admire that kind of determination to a single job. Also, I don't think I've ever seen them do anything stupid or disrespectful the entire time, even when others are being absolute assholes to the staff they keep their cool.

Reactions: Eight

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
@sowon is a cool girl (if i assumed, i apologized for that) and good explaination of the application answers. (Also kpop <3)

The reason why I want to win is i haven't been chosen as a winner of giveaway.

Coronarena

Mapper
Sep 3, 2018
Compliments.
@Xypher is one of the best server owners I know out there. Not saying I know a lot of them, but looking around a few certain other tf2 community websites, they're one that at least doesn't have a God complex. They also don't mind me messaging them about unnecessary random shit, or serious server related stuff, so I can talk to them like I would any other friend. Oh and to top it all off they've dealt with my broken maps for over a year now and still accept the stuff I suggest for DR sometimes so...

All of the staff. Before I mentioned Xypher alone, but that's for my mapping reasons. The real people that keep me here are people like staff members. The people who keep the place running and free from toxic players like mysel- ah no wait...
But seriously they're some of the best staff members I can think of, especially looking at other rival communities. I've never seen them lash out at people, or be unnecessarily rude to someone, or be the total opposite of a role model. From what I've seen, they're some of the best in the business, and from what I know about the few I've talked to, they're unbelievably kind (and totally not at all scary and I am not reading this off a script and there is definitely no gun to my head)

I'll pull a cliché and say the rest of the community are who I want to compliment. Now I can pile in a ton of complaints, but they'd be more personal complains and this area isn't for that either. The compliments I can give are that when I need feedback on maps or I just want to casually play TF2 community servers, the people on wonderland make it an enjoyable experience. I can't name single users on this because I'd miss so many people. As painful as this may be to read for everyone here, I thank you all for making wonderland such a fun place.

Anyway now that shit's over, a reason I want to win. I mean if I won something, right now my backpack is full so I'd be a bit fucked. I'd probably delete a few crates though if I did win. Since I feel like being a smartass, everyone loves to win free stuff. Giveaways are your go to place for winning free stuff. I'm here just because of human nature. The feeling of winning something that usually costs money, but I instead got it for free... Oh it's like none other.

Wow this post was a shitfest. Anyway it's 3 in the morning as of writing this so cut me some slack on sentences that don't make sense.

• Love
Reactions: Eight and Floot

Toxic

Forum Activist
Oct 9, 2019
Nebraska, US
1. Since joining wonderland I have met some pretty cool ppl. Orange and Hobbit are just 2 of the many people I have met and have a fun time playing with. They are both good at the game and have a good sense of humor.

2.I’ve been wanting a scattergun, and don’t have enough money to buy one myself.

MissMaye

The Overseer
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
@Mom your really cool and i think we should go out >/////<
ok jokes aside @kokostal you are cool you have homestuck icon and can play the team fort very nicegood better than me

i would like to win because uhhhhhhhh i dont have an awp and i wanna see if its more annoying ingame than the hitmans heatmaker :)

• Love
Reactions: kokostal

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
Shoutout to @oreos for being one of if not the most friendly, helpful, professional, and wholesome member of staff I've ever had the opportunity to work with, he's been a big factor to my growth as a Wonderland admin in terms of professionalism and consistency. :katlove2:

I want to win because free stuff is cool to get!

E G G

Apr 9, 2018
@Eight and @Holly are 2 of my favorite staff members, because they always just keep chill and are both great at being admins in general. They never lose their cool and they have been really nice ever since i joined :). The reason i want to win is cuz im broke and dont really have many good weapons.

Reactions: Eight
Status
Not open for further replies.