Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypernova

the one with many names
★ Donor ★
Jun 25, 2019
???
well, first giveaway

im giving someone the only key i didn't donate when i got VIP+ https://gyazo.com/de9d7b50dad851853ce3cc9e10ea5276

TO ENTER

maybe tell me a joke, i could use a laugh after what happened

give me the link to your account (not needed if its linked to your forums account)

it will end either tomorrow or the day after (i need to do this quick since school is starting in 2-3 days)

good luck
(best joke wins btw)

floot_guy

floot_guy
★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
floot_guy
heres a joke i stole from the internet (cause im to lazy to think of one, im sorry)

what did the pirate say on his 80th birthday?

Aye Matey

Jk, here's the real joke:

So one day, an 18 y old boy came home after school. His mom asked what he did in school, he replied "I had s*x with my teacher"...
So, the mommy gets mad and started scolding him when suddenly his daddy appeared.
"You did what?" He asked with a smile.
Then the dad asked him to talk in private.
dad: "What did you today?"
Son: "I had s*x with my teacher and I had my first b-job today"
Dad: "Wow, I'm so proud of you! For your 'reward' we'll go buy that bike you asked for!"

So, they both went to the bike store and he chose one.
Dad: "Fantastic. Now you can ride it! Let's ride to the Liquor shop, we'll drink that $300 Whiskey today!."
Son: "Wow, but no thanks, dad. My butt still hurts and I don't think that whiskey's gonna get that nasty taste out of my mouth...

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: Hypernova and Guac

Prxme

Post Post Post
Jan 4, 2018
The United Kingdom
I have a joke
Having sky block as a gamemode on mc servers

Linked
Post automatically merged:

I'll add on a joke since that one is kinda short i found this funny not mine

I drew a penis with a glue stick on the whiteboard: My whole class once got detention because I drew a penis with a glue stick on the whiteboard and when the teacher went to wipe off the board all the fluff came off and stuck to the glue. I never got in trouble for it because my whole class found it too funny to tell the teacher it was me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hypernova
Status
Not open for further replies.