Giving Away Spare Items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I have a ton of spare weapons in my backpack. Rather then crafting them into Metal, I'm just going to give them away. If there's any weapons/items you've ever wanted, I may have a spare of it to give to you.

My inventory: https://steamcommunity.com/id/kn111ght/inventory/
My trade link: https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=107524561&token=QDWd_opZ

No requirements for this giveaway, just don't already have the weapons/items you want from me. Would rather give them to someone who doesn't. Otherwise, feel free to send a trade offer.

Reactions: Deleted member 8006

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Ok Offer Sent! :)
Sorry, but I don't want to give away any of my Stranges. Feel free to send a different trade offer.

Hey hey, is it okay to trade for The Rainblower? I've always wanted that for my Pyro ^^.
Yeah that's fine, as I have four of those. Feel free to send a trade offer.

Yo, can i have a The Nostromo Napalmer? If it's fine for you.
Sorry, but I don't have a spare of that or my Sharp Dresser, so I don't want to give them away. Feel free to send a different trade offer.

Can I have a nametag, some old crates and the spare Foppish physician? I collect older crates as a fun thing but I've only had the christmas 2016-20 ones, so if its fine with you
Didn't even realize I had a spare Foppish Physician. I've accepted your offer.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Okay went through my trade offers.

Not sure who Phloggers is, but they already have each of the weapons they want me to give them.

@thunder accepted the trade, will confirm it later.

kk. I sent a new offer, saw you had a bunch of crates and some unique quality weps, so I sent that offer! :)
Sent a counter offer (that I will confirm later) with all of the weapons/items you had offered removed (besides the Fortified Compound), as you already have them. (I don't believe they were any unique quality, sorry if I am wrong on that.)

Any spare right?
Sorry I didn't state this before, but now that it comes up, I don't want to give away any of my Decal Tools or Conscientious Objectors, as in the case of those items, they're still useful as spares.

Reactions: Deleted member 8006
D

Deleted member 8006

@thunder Trade accepted.

@Belle Sent a counter offer.

@The Orange Birb The trade offer was canceled? Did you cancel it on your end, or could it have been because I traded away one or more of the crates in your offer?

I got no clue, it was just cancelled :/

However, I'll send another one! (The same one) :)

Edit: You sold your crates I think, they're not in your inventory :/

Post automatically merged:

@thunder Trade accepted.

@Belle Sent a counter offer.

@The Orange Birb The trade offer was canceled? Did you cancel it on your end, or could it have been because I traded away one or more of the crates in your offer?

Alright, I sent a new one. It's just crates now, I just got the fortified compound! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.