• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Accepted Gladiator day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RulerOfTheFae

Forum Activist
Aug 26, 2017
Canada, Ontario
In this thread, I'll explain what it is, and why it should be banned.

What is gladiator day?
Gladiator day is when warden sends all reds into arena/knife pit, and declares gladiator day, after that he/she will send guards down to fight the reds using nothing but their melee weapon until either they die, or there is 1 red left. If a guard is killed by the reds, another guard will be sent down. If 1 red is left, they get lr, if all guards die (except for the warden) before 1 red is remaining, the game ends and warden will do something else.

Why should it be banned?
In the rules page it states that warden may not give orders to kill a guard, meaning they can't give orders to send a guard to their death, or force them to die (i.e. telling them to bait the reds so the may kill them) it doesn't take much thinking to realize that this is even worse than that, it not only forces the guards into going in a position that they have nearly no chance of surviving alone, but it also forces them to go around killing every red in sight. The odds of a guard as a scout beating 12 reds is very unlikely, especially with all of them fighting him/her at once, and it's practically guaranteeing said guard's death. Warden; the person who decides to do this in the first place, doesn't even have to participate in the very likely situation that he/she is the only blu left and all the guards are dead.

TL;DR
Warden sends guards to fight masses of reds with nothing but melee weapons, and it's practically breaking a very clear rule in the rules page.
(The warden cannot give an order to kill another guard.)

RulerOfTheFae

Forum Activist
Aug 26, 2017
Canada, Ontario
Oh thank god, for the longest time people always say "It's fine, just don't die" and I've always hated it because not ONCE have I survived it because even with guns it's pretty much an easy way for warden to pick off reds and blus at the same time. I'm finally able to play a few wln jb servers again so this helps a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.