• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Declined Gmod Wonderlands.TF | DarkRP

Should we have our own Gmod DarkRP server?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 16, 2017
Latvia
Hello all, today I wanted to suggest, could we have a Gmod DarkRP server?

DarkRP is a Roleplay Gamemode, where you "live the feeling", that you really are a Cop, Thug, Major, Car Dealer and so on!

I have recently started playing it and have found it quite interesting and fun, + all of the servers I saw there were up to 30 people 24/7 ingame.

They had many donators and cool admins, ofcourse our staff is better.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
We've gone over having a DarkRP server many times actually, and in Wonderland's earlier days, I believe we tried having one. Anyway, it's been concluded the maintenance and development required to run a functioning DarkRP server, let alone a profitable one, is not worth it. However, there still has been talks about running one.

I, myself, am not really invested in GMod and lack knowledge on this subject. Though, if we were to work on running a profitable and successful server for GMod, we'd need to split our development already focused on more popular games like TF2 and CS:GO towards this new server, and from what I know, DarkRP requires an aforementioned lots of work. With that all in mind, I'm leaning towards not going through with this, though we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.