good question etc

Should you be able to get banned, when you are not playing on the servers / not in-game?

• Total voters

DuckGod

Waddle Waddle
★ Donor ★
Aug 1, 2017
the Duckpond
so if you see this you will be lucky. Since I'm assuming, this forum account will be suspended after I post this.

also 8 if you see this.
I love you man, you are such a good person.
I have lots of respect for you.
I mean, you've done so much for this wonderful community.
I hope you will have a great future.

PS
some notable people that are great
xy, rasputin, reckless, momderator.

I prolly say last goodbye on this forum.good luck etc.

floot_guy

floot_guy
★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
floot_guy
Weirdest ban of all time Iv'e in my entire gaming life.

I know that at some point you did something idiotic not even worth calling an impersonation but a permaban is too tough as punishment for something like this.
You even stopped playing TF2 too because of that and you don't come online often.

Most people get banned OFF the servers or outside the game because either they were reported or were on a cheating group but you... you got banned for something OUTSIDE TF2. You were not even on the servers. You were not even in-game. You were not even online.

I've seen bans on staff impersonation but those people were claiming to be one and were on the wl servers.

I personally think the server has something against you. If not, then the staff who banned you should exactly clarify why your apologies are not getting accepted, without using the word 'impersonation' . Even the person involved did not say anything regarding this ban.

Don't get me wrong. I'm just sharing my views.