Good questions for jeopardy

demon

K X N G
★ Donor ★
Jul 16, 2017
NYC
im making a script for jeopardy, it'll choose a random question and display it in wchat. only problem is, im sort of low on questions. help a brother out

(ill post the script once its done if you want)

RulerOfTheFae

Forum Activist
Aug 26, 2017
Canada, Ontario
Here's a few suggestions following a common theme of weapon/update stats, history, and trivia.
I'm only suggesting T/F and multiple choice questions as it would be difficult to use a bot for open ended questions, so I'm limiting possible answers.

Suggestions:
Answer by typing [T/F] in chat (True or False)
The enforcer when it was first released dealt a bonus 25% damage at any given time. (False)
After the 'Jungle Inferno' update was released, heavies could abuse sandviches to have millions of health at once. (True)
The 'Jungle Inferno' update was the first ever 'Pyro update'. (False)
The Demoman's 'Loch-n-Load' does 25% less damage to players. (False)
The Scout's 'Soda Popper' requires a 'Crit-a-Cola' to craft despite having a 'Bonk! Atomic Punch' attached to it. (False)

Answer by typing [A/B/C/D] in chat (Multiple choice)
The blue moon update was released on what date?
A. February 16, 2018
B. March 13, 2018.
C. January 29, 2018
D. March 28, 2018 (Correct)

What class has the least amount of unique (non-reskin) weapons?
A. Demoman
B. Engineer
C. Medic (Correct)
D. Spy

The Scout's 'Baby Face's Blaster' with full charge will grant him what movement speed?
A. 150%
B. 200%
C. 75%
D. 175% (Correct)

pew pew

Mar 24, 2018
United States of America
I like your questions but I can already tell people will complain because they're confusing. When I read what launcher has the most ammo I thought air strike (up to 7 per clip)
And doesn't fan of war hit faster than evic notice?
But saxton didnt fight the child
1. The air strike has the most amount of CLIPS, not ammo
2. No, the evic notic hits faster
3. That's why he lost, he refused to fight the child, thus him losing.

demon

K X N G
★ Donor ★
Jul 16, 2017
NYC
https://pastebin.com/s7gzjvmj

here's what it looks like currently. i tried to keep all of the questions tf2 or wonderland related, and tried to keep most questions simple- if they were not super well known, the answer is displayed in team chat. if there are any you dont know or want clarification on / dont believe (?) feel free to comment

pew pew

Mar 24, 2018
United States of America
1. How do you get genuine items except trading?
(Buy/preorder other games)
2. What color is the payload?
(Red and/or Blue)
3. How do you get unusuals not from trading?
(Unboxing)
4. How do you recieve the Wiki cap?
(Editing a wiki page on the tf2 wiki)
5. How did you obtain a Magnanimous Monarch?
(Donating $100 to Japan during the TF2 Japan charity bundle)

Some of these questions are just a bit too difficult, but hey, they still work.

Captain Maxxy

Perfect Member
★ Donor ★
May 10, 2018
@demon While this looks pretty good, it probably needs a ton of more questions tbh. though might be hard to come up with more.
do you have anything that says the answers? Because thats kinda important in case warden doesn't know the answer.

Edit: oh i see that some questions have teamchat answers in them. thats nice. i assume you'll add answers to everyone later on :p

Last edited:

demon

K X N G
★ Donor ★
Jul 16, 2017
NYC
@demon While this looks pretty good, it probably needs a ton of more questions tbh. though might be hard to come up with more.
do you have anything that says the answers? Because thats kinda important in case warden doesn't know the answer.

Edit: oh i see that some questions have teamchat answers in them. thats nice. i assume you'll add answers to everyone later on :p
there are answers for the questions that are more on the difficult side, i need to change a few things but i'll post an update later. a lot of these questions are very simple and easy to answer, and i think it provides for faster execution of jeopardy and or mass trivia. i have noticed that with the current amount of questions there is pretty frequent double posting but i dont think i can avoid that unless i get around 100 questions

demon

K X N G
★ Donor ★
Jul 16, 2017
NYC
https://pastebin.com/E0dM1ysS

100 questions on random bound to pgup, answers displayed in team chat, and a bind to pgdn to cover other rules (deads can't answer questions [ghosting] and 3 answers tops per question).

put this in your autoexec or if you're a fancy lad make your own exec for it

s/o @Holly @Frank for big help coming up with a majority of the questions/concepts for questions

Reactions: Holly