TF2 Good Round Recording Software

Preacher Platinum

Legally, you suck.
★ Donor ★
Aug 2, 2019
If anybody has any suggestions over a round recording application that can retain up to 13 minutes of footage at a time and willingly be able to access that footage, that'd be cool. I've been trying to use NVIDIA's application, however the recordings don't appear to function nor appear in any format in my files.

kretzy

best warden ngl
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Feb 7, 2020
Personally, I use OBS to record my sessions. Though it can be a hassle when attempting to sort through a video / trimming it to a certain section... I usually like to keep tabs on maybe what round is currently in the game if something happens during that time frame. Though that's just me and my way of doing it, I'm sure there are several easier ways.

D

Deleted member 8006

I've been trying to use NVIDIA's application, however the recordings don't appear to function nor appear in any format in my files.

Weird, because whenever I use Nvidia Shadowplay, it always puts the files as a .mp4 file. Weird how it doesn't function for you.

Keep in mind with Nvidia's record software, you need a Nvidia GPU. If you don't have a Nvidia GPU, you can use OBS, which is what I used to use. However, I like how Nvidia Shadowplay makes it easy to start and stop recording (Press Alt+Z).