goodbye.

yoyo

★ Donor ★
Apr 22, 2018
Hi.
This is gonna be my last post ever on the forums.

The forums was something i utilized in order to kill time and make myself not so bored, and overtime, i grew attached to it with such nice people around here.
With time, people come and go. the value of this place and my reasons to stay goes with them.

Regarding that "APOLOGY" thread i made a while back -- I hope that i have flipped my reputation a bit. I know i still hold my flaws, but it's definitely been a journey.
It's not perfect, but I'll keep on working on it for someone else in the future. It is thank to you all that gave me that call ^^

I'm sincerely sorry, again, to all the people in the past that I've been toxic to. You guys have taught me many things.

Here are my mentions for the greatest people around in the forums. I was never really anyone's best-friends here, but to me, your equal share of "community" has made it all worthwhile.

the BEST OF THE BEST:

@Floot
- wherever you are in life, i hope you are still sharing your positive vibes. you have been so friendly with everyone, including me, even when i held the worst reputation. That's why i liked you so much. You gave me a reason to change. I was lucky to have you by my side.
I don't know where you are -- I'm still worried about you, and I'll be for a very long time. I miss you alot. i hope you are happy, still alive, and fighting.
add me on steam if you ever come back plz

benz (LUV) - I was always a troublemaker in the past. I received most of my punishments from you -- but i don't really give a shit
Regardless of that, you treated everyone the same -- troublemaker or not. You are a role-model. You showed the expertise in your role, while with that, still holding the "human" aspect of it. (idk how to find a better word XD)
You deserve the upmost respect out of all the fucking staffs -- i really do mean that. You are a GOAT.
I hope you're somewhere in life still spreading those good vibes, and most importantly, taking care of yourself. peace

Carlo - Me and you don't really know each other, but regardless, i can easily say that you are the most friendly staff on the team. You always showed friendliness towards every single person. You are compassionate, and thanks to you, wonderland was a welcoming place.

@sand. - You are the definition of a FRIEND. Me and you don't really talk that much, but i can tell by how you interact with the community that you always showed care towards everyone. When someone was suffering, you were always there for them. You matter so much. Thank you for inspiring me. You’re strong, selfless and you inspire me to become a better person. Just so you know, you’re one of the few people I truly look up to.
not to even mention that you are such a great artist -- keep it up.
I hope that your future is beautiful. i know you're going through rough times, so here is a quote for you.
behind every clouds, there is a shining sun. the cloud will eventually pass, but the sun will stay.
stay strong, my friend. Keep on sharing that positive energy to everyone!!

@Red - Thank you for accepting me. You are a definition of a FRIEND. You are understanding, compassionate, and you never judged me, even if i had a bad reputation.
I was very lucky to have you by my side. You inspire me to become a better person. Thank you for being YOU. You’re amazing.

other mentions:

Eight, Jinshee
- You guys have contributed so much to the community. You are a role-model for the upcoming. thank you for the welcoming presence that you shared. Eight is for sure an OG, and he's been here since like fucking forever, even so, he is still dedicated as ever. And Jinshee, wherever you are, i hope you are still sharing those friendly vibes, and most importantly, happy.

Redd, Kyo, Buns, UberCharge, Lime, Alex Starther, fake doom guy, - Thank you for creating the positive energy that made the forums and discord feel alive and welcoming. Without you guys, it is a significant contrast. Please keep this energy up for everyone else.

Squadface - this guy is the best rebeller in jailbreak. literally a one man army.
Being a jailbreak regular that i am, one year worth of time, i can easily say that he is still at the top of the game. be careful when u see him in game lmao. u're probably dead before u know tbh

Please don't feel offended if you're not on this list. Chances are, i don't know you well enough, or to the fews, maybe it's simply because you're a terrible person.
I won't be around here on the forums anymore, but I'll still be in game. I haven't lost my passion for jailbreak, yet.

To everyone else:
Take care of yourself. You matter so much, and i hope you enjoy every moment of your life.

PEACE !

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
Farewell YoYo/Minecraft, Thank you for being with us and the community members, good luck at the journey and i hope you will be better and healthy person <3

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
Farewell YoYo. I am glad to have you here after all these years because just like us, you helped out a lot too. You gave the community a ton of support to keep it going and for that, I am grateful.
Thank you for the kind words you said above. It means a lot to so many people on what you just said and many people will miss you.
I hope you do well in the future man. It will be challenging, but I hope you can make the best of it! :katlove2:

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
Why did I just see this. I remember you cheering me on on my first apps. I'm quite sad you are leaving you brought good vibes with you and you looked like you changed much from when you started. Mate I hope you got a good life and you continue to enjoy it. Bye Yo Yo/Toast. You'll always be good. Cheers