Status
Not open for further replies.

lolnutt

what the pog doin?
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Feb 18, 2020
The Deep
As some people within the community are aware, i am leaving gaming for a pretty long time as i am joining the army. I announced this with my friends four months ago and i had alot of nice responces. As part of this i would like to thank mutiple people within the community and people which i have come to know over these past four months. These people include but not limited to:
Sparky, Millie, Barnse, Castia, Xene, TK, Flurix, Spanky, Charles, Sowla, Aleksa, Just Yea, Monkey3z, Neatful, Rain, Tenshi, Chicken man, Ball of floof, Anakin, and many more.

On the 18th of this month i will be leaving for a large period of time. inwhich i may be active on the forums or on the discord but that depends on free time.

I would like to say thank you to all the admins and moderators who try to make the community a best a place that they can. I would also like to thank the owner for having such a brilliant community which i have met so many people.

Thank you.

I will return. but i dont know when.

• Sad
  • Not Like This
Reactions: Castia and rainman

Castia

Tippy Taps
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Mar 7, 2020
Home Sweet Home.
Stay safe nutty~ Come back to discord to chat with us once in awhile. We're gonna miss you. ;-; But these few months were extremely fun with you around,so thanks for the experiences! Good luck in the army nutt,you got dis. c:

And yeah,we've definitely fufilled this

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.