Declined Got banned again for duplicate account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weaponboss143

Feb 8, 2019
Screenshot 20190209 200142 Chrome
What happend?: I dont know I just entered and it said I got banned again

Why should I be unbanned?: bc I'm not breaking the rules I havent done anything bad in the servers. All I do is just enter the server and then puff I get banned and most likely I get banned bc me and infinity omni share the same ip and it probably seemed like I was him (with the same ip) trying to escape his ban. Which I wasnt sigh plz tell me is there any way where I can prove that this is my account and his account is his I dont want to keep getting banned just bc we have the same ip adress and ik that it is his fault for getting banned in the first place but plz tell me how I can prove that this is my account anything plz tell me

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
I already explained not to join cause your other account had a ban, which you disregarded that. I’m not accepting this appeal and I’d advice you to stop joining on the other account with that ip. again stop posting appeals and for the last time the brother excuse isn’t allowed even if it’s true you share the same ip so not our concern if you can’t communicate when your ban will be over. Anyway the other account was banned fairly, and accounts are under same ip you will not be unbanned and this is the final warning to stop appealing this all you have to do is wait 1 week on both accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.