Declined Got banned because of the new sudden rules and I had no idea about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great first impressions. . .

Thing is: I was playing like every other engineer in Zombiemod 2.0 server. Using vending machines + dispensers to block zombies entering to room. Normal stuff. Everybody does that. But now suddenly you have decided to change rules. I had done this tactic hundreds of times without any admin interaction or comment. 70% times that tactic doesn't work. 30% of times it will work. That's rewarding. I'm not considering it as exploit. Because it's been there from the beginning and everyone uses it. It is like some kind of meta. Now there's no point to play engineer anymore. Engineer is now much more useless. Why this sudden change? Could someone inform me and us (players) more clearly what you are planning to change. How would I know after playing almost a year like this.

Mifil

I like Touhou
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 5, 2018
1. I did inform the server of the new rule. If you didn't notice, then that's not really a fault of mine.
2. Because everyone does it doesn't mean you should too.
3. Your 70%/30% hold no base. It's like comparing it to killing an aimbotter. Because you can still somehow infect other players, be it buggy caber or someone was standing too close to a window (and then again not every spot has such window) it doesn't mean it's not an exploit. Props are such a buggy thing in this gamemode that they really shouldn't exist at all.
4. Because you don't consider it a problem, it doesn't mean we as a staff don't see it as a major imbalance.
5. There's still a tremendous reason to play engineer. If you only played engineer to block props, then it says quite a lot about your playstyle.
But it doesn't really matter because the props are now being removed. The rule will be removed as props won't exist anymore. I suggest changing your attitude towards us because right now you sound pretty whiny. And this is mainly, why you won't be unbanned now. Your attitude.

1. I did inform the server of the new rule. If you didn't notice, then that's not really a fault of mine.
2. Because everyone does it doesn't mean you should too.
3. Your 70%/30% hold no base. It's like comparing it to killing an aimbotter. Because you can still somehow infect other players, be it buggy caber or someone was standing too close to a window (and then again not every spot has such window) it doesn't mean it's not an exploit. Props are such a buggy thing in this gamemode that they really shouldn't exist at all.
4. Because you don't consider it a problem, it doesn't mean we as a staff don't see it as a major imbalance.
5. There's still a tremendous reason to play engineer. If you only played engineer to block props, then it says quite a lot about your playstyle.
But it doesn't really matter because the props are now being removed. The rule will be removed as props won't exist anymore. I suggest changing your attitude towards us because right now you sound pretty whiny. And this is mainly, why you won't be unbanned now. Your attitude.

Props are buggy. I can agree with that. There's a good reason to play demo with his caber. I may sound whiny. Ofcource I get mad from sudden ban. I don't usually get any bans, so getting one upsets me a lot. Should I completely agree with your actions at the first time. Maybe deleting probs helps to make gamemode more balanced. It will make survival a lot more harder. My attitude is frustrated not whiny. Why you're abusing me if I haven't abused you. I just decided not to give up in this case. If you're ending my ban. I hope I won't be in this situation anymore.

ps. Do you expect that everyone reads rules? I'd estimate that 95% of players doesn't read any rules ever.

Last edited:

Mifil

I like Touhou
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 5, 2018
This is, why I reminded the whole server, including players like you, that such usage of props is forbidden. You not giving up made your situation worse because if you didn't accuse us of "abuse" or using such whiny comments such as "this is how penalty system works", SA would of unbanned you.
I won't argue any further.

Status
Not open for further replies.