Accepted Got Banned for "Aimbot" on a minecraft server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
One Year ago , i was playing minecraft server with two friends , so my friend (LEO) decided to troll a kid , so we killed him with headshots , ... after i leave the server i never played tf2 anymore , so i decided 1month ago to play again , so i was playing on random servers , ...some days later i was joining a wonderland server , i recorded that was my favorites servers... so i decided to join , and boom , i was banned , so i search the bans and nothing about , me ... so now (25-08-2017) i was playing with my other friend , so i go to wonderland server , i still banned , so i go to the forum , so i found the block part ... so i go ahead i found my name , and clicked hit and clicked on server that i got banned and killed the kid everytime , i got auto-banned by console ...for AIMBOT so i was , wait , wait , what? Banned for, aimbot...i dindt get vac banned any time , i dont have alts...i played tf2 1 year , ...so i buyed 20ref+some taunts and i got banned for "AIMBOT" on wonderland servers...
Sorry for my grammar , im portuguese
If my name is diogo hacker because my name is diogo , and my skype friends call me hacker so ...im not a tf2 hacker...

R4

Forum Extremist
Jul 11, 2017
You were banned for spamming LMAOBOX on our servers.

However I will pardon you now since you have served a long time, doing this again will result in a non appeal-able permban.

Status
Not open for further replies.