Accepted Got banned for avoiding punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mintz

Nov 19, 2020
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
So, i'm not sure what happened. I had just joined a wonderland combat surf server not long ago. I had played just like normal on server for about 5 minutes. Then i get banned for avoiding punishment. I'm sure why I was banned because I have been playing on wonderland for a while without a problem.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Well I think I should get unbanned because I was unaware of me avoiding some kind of ban. I don't think I've been banned ever unless it was on one of my old alt accounts I made a few years back. I do have a VPN but it wasn't enabled at the time of the ban so I'm not exactly sure on why i was banned but i would like to be unbanned cause I've never had a problem on your servers.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
You must have previously been a member of this group, https://steamcommunity.com/groups/punkbusterisgood, as group bans automatically ban all members of a Steam group. As your alt was banned for this, you were banned too, since you can't use other accounts to circumvent bans (even if you weren't intentionally trying to circumvent the ban).

I am willing to unban you, however, do you still have any association with TF2 cheats?

Mintz

Nov 19, 2020
Well that was 2 years ago. That's when hacking was a thing in tf2 and its when i was younger and tried it in a server. Clearly didn't go well but to be honest I haven't used hacks in 2 years as far as i'm aware.

Last edited:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I have decided to lift your bans. Keep in mind that any further association with/promotion of cheating groups would result an irrevocable ban.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.